Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Slam memories

86322f632f3b294353ef141dda6e1668.jpg
But for me this will always be my favorite. Might not have the flashy action like the 2000s had but the build to the main event, the poster, the AC/DC song incorporated into the Austin Taker feud and the theme for the ppv, the fucking special video package they debuted on Raw before the ppv had everybody at school losing their shit the next day off the hype like it was the only thing to talk about. Awesome time to have been a wrestling fan. Rock vs HHH in the ladder match was dope too.

I was trying to find the following SS matches:

-Mega Powers vs Mega Bucks ('88)
-Warrior vs Rick Rude ('89)
-Hart Foundation vs Demolition ('90)
-Bret vs Owen ('94)
-Bret vs Taker ('97)

If I can find them I'll post em'. Summer Slam got some gems.

Summerslam 03 was prolly my favorite summerslam

I was in utter disbelief when Lesnar pinned the Rock

that was 02
03 was good too though

Them shits always run together for me. I dont know how I forgot about 01 with the invasion angle but THAT was actually my favorite one probably. Alot of niggas hated the way that story unfolded but I loved everything about that shit. Rock vs Booker T was on that card too

Them shits always run together for me. I dont know how I forgot about 01 with the invasion angle but THAT was actually my favorite one probably. Alot of niggas hated the way that story unfolded but I loved everything about that shit. Rock vs Booker T was on that card too

two brothas in the main event
not sure how many times that’s happened in wwe

Back