Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Madness 12

👑Who you Got ?🔥🔥

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nigga everyone in the culture saying the crowd was ass ..you saying that cuz you was apart of it..

Same thing I told Loch when it was in ATL
Trash.. Fans are spoiled as shit

somehow someway y’all feel a way cuz y’all residents .. weird but whatever
😅😂Niggas only came to see Surf , that’s the definition of ass, I’m not gon even get into shit going over they head, cause that’s a whole nother debate but View attachment 932648View attachment 932649View attachment 932650View attachment 932651View attachment 932652View attachment 932653View attachment 932654View attachment 932655
:js4:When the App drop results will be interesting
Lol nigga gone argue me back with other niggas who wasnt there..

ok man.

How is everyone in the culture saying the crowd ass when…
26:05 mark same shit im sayin who was there

A well known JC Hater in piperboy that’s who you post 😂😅

We dont click on those videos

Was he at the event? does he know what he’s talking about?

Anyway the sensitivity levels in this thread are too much for me ..:mybad:

Last edited:
Like why would u be offended by the raccoon shit lol
Lol honestly that was so weird to me but imo it was roc callin niggas country bumpkins and slaves that was more offensive that was really turning the crowd off. Nobody i know eats that shit. It must be deep South Carolina shit or something.

Reactions: GNS
Lol honestly that was so weird to me but imo it was roc callin niggas country bumpkins and slaves that was more offensive that was really turning the crowd off. Nobody i know eats that shit. It must be deep South Carolina shit or something.
Pretty much.
Ever since swamp came up and was going at twork and everybody the go too diss was calling him country. T top ain't help the situation either and they both from the Carolinas. Southern cats just had enough.

Roc's fault

Battle booth said JC lost

Kenny Lewis said JC lost

Battlerapfanatic said JC lost

JC's energy here said JC lost

Daylyt said JC lost

Mr Check the temp said JC lost

But I mean, we all stupid and don't know battle rap I guess

Back