Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Madness 12

👑Who you Got ?🔥🔥

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dude been waiting on a JC Loss , like we been waiting on you to drop solid music

Sit ya cornball ass down 😂😂😂

View attachment 931536
None of those insults fit the situation like JC's hoodie on Saturday brother Maywood.
giphy.gif

Damn I musta looked away when he did that shit, completely missed it. That's hilarious

Hey that boy still got it

This why I don’t believe niggas

JC 1-0
Rd 2. Talking thru his rounds 😂
Both Ehh JC edge
Rd.3 Surf
JC 2-1

Niggas let the crowd dictate battles & can’t think for themselves
Acting out ya bars , doesn’t equal greatness

A lotta dead silence thruout on both sides
They both was average AF

please stop battling in the South..Please 🙏🏾

Southern battlerap fans need to be leveled tbh Im sick of them...

Southern battlerap fans need to be leveled tbh Im sick of them...
Na i gotta shoot the south some bail lol. You gotta understand tho, SM is a crowd from all over just because of the hype so its not like regular battle fans. Alot of peoples first time plus alot of entourages, so yea there was alot of overly talkative ass niggas that just wanted to be seen BUT the event wasnt that fire.
Thats what people seem to not grasp lol. You cant cheer if shit aint worth cheering for. Niggas opened up the shit with a fuckin crucible’s and then a mid fonz and Danny. Also alot of niggas really just wanted to see surf fr lol. Half the crowd left after his battle.

if the crowd was so ass why did they pop for suge so crazy?Hollow and Verb? Surf? Rocs first round and swamps second round? Those were summer madness worthy moments but overall the vibe was not that at all.

Last edited:
If im RBE i throw together a super crazy Max Out card cuz as lackluster this event was this could strategically put them even closer in competition.

Na i gotta shoot the south some bail lol. You gotta understand tho, SM is a crowd from all over just because of the hype so its not like regular battle fans. Alot of peoples first time plus alot of entourages, so yea there was alot of overly talkative ass niggas that just wanted to be seen BUT the event wasnt that fire.
Thats what people seem to not grasp lol. You cant cheer if shit aint worth cheering for. Niggas opened up the shit with a fuckin crucible’s and then a mid fonz and Danny. Also alot of niggas really just wanted to see surf fr lol. Half the crowd left after his battle.

if the crowd was so ass why did they pop for suge so crazy?Hollow and Verb? Surf? Rocs first round and swamps second round? Those were summer madness worthy moments but overall the vibe was not that at all.
Ward and Nitty>>>>>>SM12 card

Nigga everyone in the culture saying the crowd was ass ..you saying that cuz you was apart of it..

Same thing I told Loch when it was in ATL
Trash.. Fans are spoiled as shit

somehow someway y’all feel a way cuz y’all residents .. weird but whatever
😅😂Niggas only came to see Surf , that’s the definition of ass, I’m not gon even get into shit going over they head, cause that’s a whole nother debate but 1664370487991.png 1664370684219.png 1664370827215.png 1664371023605.png 1664371237999.png 1664371274713.png 1664371367631.png 1664371478326.png
:js4:When the App drop results will be interesting

Back