Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

Dolly

Schoolgirl Q
So Smack is releasing the summer impact card.

Tsu Surf/Tay Roc vs Loaded Lux/Hollow Da Don
Hitman Holla/John John Da Don vs Charlie Clipz/Goodz (2nd time)
Shotgun Suge/Nu Jerzey Twork vs MarvWon/Quest Mcody

make predictions for who else on the card.

I'll be there..who going?

I remember you mentioning battle rap before, but I didn't know u was on it like that.

Who's your top 5? (I promise i won't explode this time lol)

@Dolly

That's actually a very respectable list. Everybody u named are some of my favorites too.

We're gonna have to chop it up about battle rap soon

Fuck i aint even know this shit was in Charlotte & im pretty sure I'll be down in Florida on the 10th.

Card looking good so far too

I don’t like the John John and Hitman team. It would’ve been better if it was Verb and Hitman. And honestly the matchups should be switched around. It should be Hitman/John John vs Suge/Twork. Marv/Quest vs Goodz/Clips imo.

I knew i liked @Dolly welcome to abw lol

JJDD & Hitman make sense off star power. John still doesnt get the credit he deserves but he delivers on that big stage.

I mentioned Arsonal & Montana of 300 (rapper) teaming up.. im pretty sure another team is going to be loso & a.ward or saga. Its at least 2 more match ups to be announced.

& you forgot NWX vs EFB (every fuckin bar) aka geechi & rum

Gotta have some females on the card. If phara ain't where rich dolarz at, her and shooney need a plate.

I knew i liked @Dolly welcome to abw lol

JJDD & Hitman make sense off star power. John still doesnt get the credit he deserves but he delivers on that big stage.

I mentioned Arsonal & Montana of 300 (rapper) teaming up.. im pretty sure another team is going to be loso & a.ward or saga. Its at least 2 more match ups to be announced.

& you forgot NWX vs EFB (every fuckin bar) aka geechi & rum
thank you..thank you.. lol.
and agreed. JJDD def solidified with me.. especially after what he did to Jakkboy maine in NOME 9. jesus christ. lol.
ars fell off after clips and goodz fckd him and suge up.
i like loso..he had some notables for me when i went to nome 8 last year.

thank you..thank you.. lol.
and agreed. JJDD def solidified with me.. especially after what he did to Jakkboy maine in NOME 9. jesus christ. lol.
ars fell off after clips and goodz fckd him and suge up.
i like loso..he had some notables for me when i went to nome 8 last year.
Did u go to resolution?

I thought about makin’ this event...Charlotte only like 45 mins away...I’m gonna check my calendar

nah i couldnt make it to resolution. it was the weekend after i took my annual 4/20 trip to Denver. couldnt do two weekends in a row like that because of the work i do.
No doubt, sounds like some good living.

Back