Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought Ken was making a character turn and becoming more humble and that fast he went back to being the old prick he always was lol

Props on Shiv shitting on nate and that other bitch ass nigga.

Roman still gets no respect

Still don't know why they consider this a comedy. More of a drama than anything else.
Cuz the shit is hilarious lol

Kind of a reach, but I lowkey see it in the vein of the Sopranos. They're dramas but are also some of the funniest shows I've seen.

I'll get this out the way and say it before the rest of yall do....shiv ass was SITTIN when she was on the table! I was impressed and jealous lmao

Everybody running game on everybody now lol. Logan is testing everybody and is forever 12 steps ahead...shiv playin tom having him think she ain't really want the waystar job and still ain't tell her brothers about it. Tom realizing he really ain't shit and is useless lol. Roman is tryna prove himself and got some shit cookin but nobody cares lol. Kendall wants to weasel his way back to the top spot by being dad's favorite again.

Logan is a puppet master. He gotta be loving all this competition and back channeling.

Greg fina unintentionally take this whole shit over.

Last edited:
Is that who you got your money on for who's gonna end up running the company?
If bran can do it, greg can do it!

Nah but I think this show is moving toward the Roy family's downfall. Greg showed some wits about himself this ep and he cant just be a bumbling idiot the whole series, so I think he'll be instrumental in bringing them down. Maybe he'll leak something that starts a chain of events, idk.

Is that who you got your money on for who's gonna end up running the company?
Oh yea I'm running through s1 again...remember greg peeped kendall meeting with stewie and that other dude before they tried to take the company from logan. Greg be seeing shit on the low but he doesnt know what it any of it means. And he shredded them documents for tom. He got more than enough to bury them and when he start putting pieces together he gon be a problem lol

Last edited:
Oh yea I'm running through s1 again...remember greg peeped kendall meeting with stewie and that other dude before they tried to take the company from logan. Greg be seeing shit on the low but he doesnt know what it any of it means. And he shredded them documents for tom. He got more than enough to bury them and when he start putting pieces together he gon be a problem lol

I think he's a plant for his grandfather.

So he's probably just gathering intel......passing it to him........and, when the time is right......the old man's going to make a move on his brother (Logan).

I think he's a plant for his grandfather.

So he's probably just gathering intel......passing it to him........and, when the time is right......the old man's going to make a move on his brother (Logan).
Also a possiblity...

Logan really had these niggas crawling around for sausages. Everybody scared af of him.

Kendall AINT SHIT

My nigga greg was almost outa there. Tom looked out for once.

Roman will forever be the weakest link. I like him and geri's relationship tho.

Shiv....lmao
Tom.....lmao

They deserve each other

Last edited:
Logan really had these niggas crawling around for sausages. Everybody scared af of him.

Kendall AINT SHIT

My nigga greg was almost outa there. Tom looked out for once.

Roman will forever be the weakest link. I like him and geri's relationship tho.

Shiv....lmao
Tom.....lmao

They deserve each other

How are you feeling about your Greg hot take? lol

I'm still standing by my hot take. I think Roman's gonna make a character turn and become the top dog of the family.

How are you feeling about your Greg hot take? lol
Still got my money on greg. I dont think he's gonna be smart and cunning all of a sudden and take over, but it's not accidental he keeps seeing things he's not supposed to see...everybody keep making him do shit and trusting him cuz he's the dumb one who dont know any better.

Back