Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched the finale again.

Not goin lie: Tom got +1000 points for eating Logan’s chicken like he wasn’t shit.

1640965838236.gif

1640965865872.gif

1640965772466.gif

Hound Squad would be smiling like a proud dad watching his only son that made it.

1640965918699.gif

Last edited:
Nice to see Sanaa Lathan acting again.

Greg's gonna be a weakness to this legal circus-fuck, I can smell it.

Finished S3 E2:

I told y'all Shiv is foul. This proves it. She knew she's the key to the sibling alliance, and even know she knew their pops was willing to let Ken go to prison for some shit he didn't do, she wouldn't join their in pursuit of her own power.

At least the brothers are clear where they stand: Ken is on his own, Roman backs Logan, and Conner just wants to be POTUS and far away from this shit.

Shiv goes only where the power goes. She's getting more like Cersei.

The "Rape Me" prank during the Town Hall meeting was fucking genius and hilarious.....

Roman's face......
giphy.gif

Muhfuckas running away from the speakers like they were land mines had me DYIN.

Shiv was furious. FDB.

Ya know, if you propose to someone and their answer is "fuck it", you may wanna rethink that proposal....
....I'm sure this won't end well for Connor with this chick.

The sex - or lack, thereof - jokes Shiv makes on Roman are the shit.

Marcia's gotta know by now Logan's fuckin that assistant, right? Everyone else does…..

Good for Greg, standing up to Rome (or anyone), finally. Looks like the idiot has found his bearings.

Kendall's the best of all of em, and look how fucked up he is.

Rome is a TRUE sociopath. Ken's falling apart, and all this dick can do is make jokes.

I won't lie; Shiv does look a bit plump in the booty in that dress. Took 3 seasons.

"Pass me the fucking shotgun." - Hardest line said by Ken this season. Bout fucking time the kids Voltron'd the fuck up. Proud of Rome for finally showing a spine against his pops.

The moms ain't shit. The pops ain't shit. NO ONE is shit on this show. Isn’t that kinda the point.

Finally caught up! Can’t wait for Season 4.

Last edited:
I hope Shiv take over. Not cuz I think she the best option but cuz her corny ass husband shenanigans will know no bounds and I wana see him shit on all her brothers lol
I hate Shiv but Tom rocks. They did good making him seem like a guy from the Twin Cities

Restarting this from episode 1

Geez so many unlikeable characters

forgot how relatable this shit Is I have to deal and hear bout shit like this everyday irl

Back