Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shiv really tryna throw weight around when everybody knows she’s just a placeholder/figurehead smh. She deserves to lose. Even Connor had smoke for her.

Good job by Josh snuffing that bullshit out from Logan.

Sign me up for Sandy and Stewie takeover. I want the whole Roy family to lose lol. Except Greg. This was the first time in awhile he looked competent.

Shiv really tryna throw weight around when everybody knows she’s just a placeholder/figurehead smh. She deserves to lose. Even Connor had smoke for her.

Good job by Josh snuffing that bullshit out from Logan.

Sign me up for Sandy and Stewie takeover. I want the whole Roy family to lose lol. Except Greg. This was the first time in awhile he looked competent.
He fucked up by signing with them tho. Shoulda told em "I gotta talk to my lawyer" and never came back

Interesting but i don't think this show is that elaborate to back channel something already in play. I think they're setting it up to where he could flop based on what's in them papers. Cuz Kendall will leak all that shit.

Also...I don't think shiv will let Tom go to prison. She blew his fear off, but I don't think she would really let it happen.

To be fair to him, they were about to have him take the fall (and go to jail). This was kinda a hail mary.
True. But he shoulda called somebody first lol. He saw the writing on the wall Logan first tried to put that shit on him during the senate hearing.

I caught up on this show over the last week and glad I did.

I just knew Logan was going to kick the can right on that beach.

I’m pulling for Ken but he’s the self destruct king.

I don’t see why anyone thinks Roman would be a good fit for anything. Dude’s just an asshole and seems to have no business sense. He’s funny as fuck though, lol.

Shiv was better when she was the reluctant leader. She saw the opportunity and jumped at it with no fucks given. I thought she’d be better than that but I guess it fits with the overall narrative of Logan’s kids.

It’s crazy because I know this nepotism is exactly how these companies run. Incompetent assholes thrown into positions because they in the family or close to it.

Just started watching the Rupert murdoch chronicles. Bout to get into season 2. Fuck the rest of the Murdoch’s im team greg and shiv.

Just started watching the Rupert murdoch chronicles. Bout to get into season 2. Fuck the rest of the Murdoch’s im team greg and shiv.
Shiv my girl but she a huge disappointment so far. Ima need her to start making some moves cuz im tired of her lol

Back