Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope Shiv take over. Not cuz I think she the best option but cuz her corny ass husband shenanigans will know no bounds and I wana see him shit on all her brothers lol

Can't stand his ass for how he treats Greg. I just despise a bully in any form. And he's one of those fake bullies who just does it to someone who is socially retarded and doesn't know any better.

And he let that chick spit his own nut back into his mouth and swallowed it. Nasty muthafucka.

Need Greg to have an awakening and come for that nigga.

I hope Shiv take over. Not cuz I think she the best option but cuz her corny ass husband shenanigans will know no bounds and I wana see him shit on all her brothers lol

When I first saw the previews for the first season, I thought that's what the show was gonna be about.

A father favoring his incompetent sons and overlooking the daughter who was best qualified to be his heir.

Didn't think all of his children would get along as well as they do.

Thought they'd be fighting each other for the top spot in the company.

When I first saw the previews for the first season, I thought that's what the show was gonna be about.

A father favoring his incompetent sons and overlooking the daughter who was best qualified to be his heir.

Didn't think all of his children would get along as well as they do.

Thought they'd be fighting each other for the top spot in the company.
Them fighting over it is kinda what it looks like as the setup for s2 with them all realizing dad is favoring kendall. I thought it would be shiv being the best one too but dad kinda just hates all his kids and is disappointed in all of them lol I have to think he gets a kick outa them potentially turning on each other

Them fighting over it is kinda what it looks like as the setup for s2 with them all realizing dad is favoring kendall. I thought it would be shiv being the best one too but dad kinda just hates all his kids and is disappointed in all of them lol I have to think he gets a kick outa them potentially turning on each other

For whatever reason those kids seem to stick together.

They're just clowning Kendall more than anything.

There doesn't seem to be any real animosity towards him though.

Disappointment scale. Is he worse than Tywin?

Man i watched the whole first season in 2 days thinking season 2 was already out

tenor.gif

Shiv's been eating good.

Gotten a little bit thicker in the right places.

'Thought she had surgery up top at first, but those arms are a little chunkier too..........so I know it's all natural.

Dope first ep?

Yall think Shiv is getting played?

How long before Kendell wakes up from his zombie state and turns on the fam again?

Dope first ep?

Yall think Shiv is getting played?

How long before Kendell wakes up from his zombie state and turns on the fam again?

If she is getting played, it's not in favor of his sons.

He has to know by now that both of them are incompetent.

So she's probably getting played in the sense that........once the company turns around.........he's gonna decide to keep the CEO position for himself and take credit for everything.

lol that's what i meant.

Do yall think that he's playing her? or do you think his deal with her is official?

lol that's what i meant.

Do yall think that he's playing her? or do you think his deal with her is official?
I couldn't decide if that one brother was told the same deal or not.
I think Logan thinks shiv is the best option at the moment but only because her vision is the closest to what he wants. So for now I think the offer was real.

Kendall could do it but he'll crack soon.

I couldn't decide if that one brother was told the same deal or not.
I think Logan thinks shiv is the best option at the moment but only because her vision is the closest to what he wants. So for now I think the offer was real.

Kendall could do it but he'll crack soon.

Yeah.

Last season Kendall almost had it all, but he crumbled and turned into a child after that car accident.

Back