Welcome To aBlackWeb

GERRI HIVE STANNUP!!!

Yo i want Logan to die so bad lmaooo. How tf Shiv and Connor still falling for daddy dangling jobs and compliments in they face at they big age
Shiv you would think would be smarter than that. Connor just there lol Everything he says is unintentionally funny.

Marcia came back and went straight to Logan pockets smh. Lawyered up and everything.

Greg so skittish it’s hilarious

Tom and Shiv got the woat relationship

Kendall had every right to turn on the family. They were ready to send him to prison without hesitation and Logan said he didn't have killer instincts. They could've gotten rid of someone like Tom or Greg and call it day.

Shiv and Roman got clear abandonment issues and Connor is probably the only self aware person in the family. Kendall probably would've gotten them on his side if he didn't say he'd be CEO when they ousted Logan.

No wonder Logan picked Gerry because all of them would be horrible at running the company.

Glad to see Greg and Marcia leave this sinking ship and get lawyered up since they building this season up to be a bloodbath.

Shiv you would think would be smarter than that. Connor just there lol Everything he says is unintentionally funny.

Marcia came back and went straight to Logan pockets smh. Lawyered up and everything.

Greg so skittish it’s hilarious

Tom and Shiv got the woat relationship
Roman and Shiv actually played it smart imo. Kendall's play only works if he has (or makes it look like he had) internal support. Shiv liked his plan and roman wasn't opposed to it, but there's no certainty of a future there. Gerri kept it G with Roman too he ain't wana fuck his boo over lol

Which also irritates me about Shiv cuz the company is a shit show whether she backs dad or Ken. Yet she always tryna be in charge. Bitch let the shit crumble and get in where you fit in or start your own shit foh.

Marcia...forgive me....understood the assignment.

Back