Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was only halfway paying attention when I watched the last ep so I'm gonna rewatch it.

But why did shorty think Logan and the other lady was setting her up?

Cause she seen them together at the conference in the beginning of the episode. Then again at the dinner. That was messy on Logan's part. They were acting as if it was a done deal and they were moving forward together.

Cause she seen them together at the conference in the beginning of the episode. Then again at the dinner. That was messy on Logan's part. They were acting as if it was a done deal and they were moving forward together.
And cuz she kept pushing for them to sign the deal quickly when they knew the story was bout to break.

I heard a podcast from before the season started and someone predicted shiv will become the antagonist of the season. That shit coming true ep by ep.
I was thinking this too, but looks like we were wrong. Like the direction they are going with the "Antagonist" for this season.

Logan is such a pos. We've always known it but this ep really highlighted what a bitch ass nigga he is. He really brought kendall to that dude's family's house like for what? Couldn't apologize for knockin roman tooth out, flew to another country to have rhea play shiv...couldn't even tell her to her face he not picking her. Fuck a logan roy I hope they really do kill him lol

Logan is such a pos. We've always known it but this ep really highlighted what a bitch ass nigga he is. He really brought kendall to that dude's family's house like for what? Couldn't apologize for knockin roman tooth out, flew to another country to have rhea play shiv...couldn't even tell her to her face he not picking her. Fuck a logan roy I hope they really do kill him lol

When he brought kendall at first I was like damn but shit if I'm covering up a body for you after you were just about to guck then yeah we in that shit together nigga. Kendall been kinda acting like a bitch about that shit anyway. Like it wasn't YOUR fault my nigga kid was wilding out. You just happened to be there and came out clean.

Why tf did shiv even fly out there. She keeps playing herself.

The Roman part was the only messed up part. He chipped my niggas tooth.

And Greg lmao. He got skin in the game now. He really gonna fuck Tom over at some point and Tom giving him all the game to do it. He deserves it too. He needs to stop fucking with him like that. More he goes on and doesn't let Greg go the worst its gonna be.

When he brought kendall at first I was like damn but shit if I'm covering up a body for you after you were just about to guck then yeah we in that shit together nigga. Kendall been kinda acting like a bitch about that shit anyway. Like it wasn't YOUR fault my nigga kid was wilding out. You just happened to be there and came out clean.

Why tf did shiv even fly out there. She keeps playing herself.

The Roman part was the only messed up part. He chipped my niggas tooth.

And Greg lmao. He got skin in the game now. He really gonna fuck Tom over at some point and Tom giving him all the game to do it. He deserves it too. He needs to stop fucking with him like that. More he goes on and doesn't let Greg go the worst its gonna be.
And that's exactly why I dont fuck with logan cuz he demands a thousand percent loyalty for giving nothing but empty promises and bullshit. He made kendall's body go away and kendall bottled all the natural instincts of guilt, shame and the urge of not telling a single soul. Kendall stayed 10 toes down and in return logan brings him back there to do what? Rub it in his face? Make him feel even worse about what he did? He was already down with you so what is this shit for?

Like shiv was down when he asked her to be next then chopped her at the knees any time she had an opinion on something...then wana get mad cuz she wana keep her options open. Like nigga you never took her or that offer seriously in the first place so why shouldn't she look elsewhere?

Fuck that nigga I'm so over him lol.

And that's exactly why I dont fuck with logan cuz he demands a thousand percent loyalty for giving nothing but empty promises and bullshit. He made kendall's body go away and kendall bottled all the natural instincts of guilt, shame and the urge of not telling a single soul. Kendall stayed 10 toes down and in return logan brings him back there to do what? Rub it in his face? Make him feel even worse about what he did? He was already down with you so what is this shit for?

Like shiv was down when he asked her to be next then chopped her at the knees any time she had an opinion on something...then wana get mad cuz she wana keep her options open. Like nigga you never took her or that offer seriously in the first place so why shouldn't she look elsewhere?

Fuck that nigga I'm so over him lol.

It's not about rubbing in his face that's kendall's body. You walking through that fire with me every step of the way nigga. Nutt up and look that shit in the face. Its YOUR problem.

I am kinda wondering if he just told shiv she got next just to take her off dudes presidential campaign but otherwise I don't see an issue. If it was at all serious she overstepped multiple times. You gotta crawl before you walk. She ain't have skin in the game outside public relations so her opinions were bullshit. She don't know how to stay in the pocket and play her position. She wanna play game of thrones.

Freeman is a logan apologist and I dont appreciate it one bit!!!

Look... that nigga is who he always has been, ain't never switched up. Akin to Tywin Lannister. He built that shit on his own with no compromise and yes no compassion but you gotta respect his gangster.

Look... that nigga is who he always has been, ain't never switched up. Akin to Tywin Lannister. He built that shit on his own with no compromise and yes no compassion but you gotta respect his gangster.
Funny I was just telling somebody last week they the modern day Lannisters lol.

The difference is tywin will tell his kids exactly what he thinks of them and what he expects of them. Logan bitches up when confronted each and every time and comes with some half truth half manipulation bullshit.

The difference is tywin will tell his kids exactly what he thinks of them and what he expects of them. Logan bitches up when confronted each and every time and comes with some half truth half manipulation bullshit.

Tywin was bitching up and telling half truths on plenty of shit. I think they 2 peas in a pod but I get what you saying.

Edit: Logan is actually the better off the 2 he has way more integrity. Tywin just faked integrity. In actuality he had none. He was an even worst father than Logan. Straight like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much stuttering and stammering.

Starting to get repetitive and annoying.

Everybody talks to Logan like they're walking on eggshells because they're afraid to tell him the truth.

It's ok for 1 or 2 scenes, but it gets tiring when every scene with him is like that.

They just need to start talking like normal people.

Too much stuttering and stammering.

Starting to get repetitive and annoying.

Everybody talks to Logan like they're walking on eggshells because they're afraid to tell him the truth.

It's ok for 1 or 2 scenes, but it gets tiring when every scene with him is like that.

They just need to start talking like normal people.

That's how normal people act.

Edit: Logan is actually the better off the 2 he has way more integrity. Tywin just faked integrity. In actuality he had none. He was an even worst father than Logan. Straight like that.
I got something for this when I get a minute. We not done here. Lmaoooo

To add to that...tywin had his kids in the game early. Even dropped jewels on tyrion.

Logans kids dont even know the price of a gallon of milk....how are you supposed to know what your consumers are gonna buy if you dont even know that? Thats why logan is in the position he is now.

Back