Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao coo.. im jussayin.. him "shitting the bed" makes more sense to me since they pretty much thought they fucked up the deal aka... "shitting the bed" up until that point. That, along with maid looking at dude like "you nasty bastard"..lol

Makes more sense to me than dude randomly being sexually assaulted

Again, all you have to do is look at the bedsheet to figure out what happened.

What are you watching the show on?

A phone, tablet, computer, or tv?

Don't understand how anyone could not see the blood.

And the maid was probably looking at him like that because she was disgusted at him taking it up the butt.

nh

Deadeye gonna deadeye lmao

So, there was no actual "shit" in the bed.......just a red stained bedsheet?

I guess that means that Kendall had a diarrhea red colored shit in his bed huh?

On top of that, no actual fecal residue........just a red stained shit, which wasn't blood........but was shit?

Is that what y'all are saying???

KRS One gif.gif

Aight.......y'all got it.

Starting to think y'all are trolling and acting oblivious on purpose.

Last edited:
So, there was no actual "shit" in the bed.......just a red stained bedsheet?

I guess that means that Kendall had a diarrhea red colored shit in his bed huh?

Again, no actual "shit"........just a red stained shit, which wasn't blood........but was shit?

Is that what y'all are saying???

View attachment 167409

Aight.......y'all got it.

Starting to think y'all are trolling and acting oblivious on purpose.

so because you might've misunderstood what happened we gotta be trollin? coo lol. Let's all just move along then lol

so because you might've misunderstood what happened we gotta be trollin? coo lol. Let's all just move along then lol

What is there to misunderstand???

THAT WAS A BLOOD-STAINED BEDSHEET!!!!

How can y'all not see that?

Fam I watched the episode twice....last night and again this morning. It was shit. You ever been around ppl that do drugs? They pass out and piss and shit themselves sometimes.

Google the show and see the recaps of the ep. If what you sayin happened actually happened dont you think they would be talkin about it? The entire audience of the show is trollin cuz we all understood kendall shit the bed...yea that gotta be it.

Everyone's TVs across the country is fucked up and the brown clump in the bed was really blood. Ok. Lmao.

Anyway back on topic....this ep was fire. It was funny to see the Roy's out of their comfort zone and on their heels. Everybody was on edge. The pierce family is the liberal version of the Roy family. That dinner was so fuckin awkward. Everybody was like

tenor.gif

Idk what logans game is. Why bring shiv in if he ain't even gonna acknowledge her. Even tho she got played, that's why I fuck with her cuz she's not for the fake shit. Just say who you announcing you stammering bitch lol.

Marcia killed me telling logan dont talk to me like I'm one of yo lil kids. She stay checkin that old man. His disappointed looks whenever his kids said some dumb shit had me dyin

Anyway back on topic....this ep was fire. It was funny to see the Roy's out of their comfort zone and on their heels. Everybody was on edge. The pierce family is the liberal version of the Roy family. That dinner was so fuckin awkward. Everybody was like

tenor.gif

Idk what logans game is. Why bring shiv in if he ain't even gonna acknowledge her. Even tho she got played, that's why I fuck with her cuz she's not for the fake shit. Just say who you announcing you stammering bitch lol.

Marcia killed me telling logan dont talk to me like I'm one of yo lil kids. She stay checkin that old man. His disappointed looks whenever his kids said some dumb shit had me dyin

Word im still tryna figure why he wouldn't just come out and say who he wanted to run shit...

I was rollin when Roman was frontin like he read books n shit lol

Finally caught up!

Roman/Jerri hilarious as fuck and really exposing his mommy issues

Logan set in his ways but his senile ass get the job done.

Tom useless as fuck he’ll probably end up leaving shiv cause he don’t run the news no more

tenor.gif

It seems to me like he's not trying to hand shit to anyone. Someone is gonna have to take it out his cold dead hands. I think this is what kendall, shiv and Roman don't understand. They're expecting him to hand it down when Logan's primal instinct is to fight to the death for this shit. They supposed to be taking the free game but they're all making the mistake of thinking because he's giving them free game that they already got it in the bag and what they think is best for the company that Logan built. That's not how Logan himself is built tho.

Shiv played herself tho. He laid out a 2 yr plan and she immediately started planning to backdoor the nigga lowkey. This after she was about to blackmail him on behalf of her boss. He had to check her.

Logan is an unaffectionate asshole but his kids ain't really shit either.
Connor just has no sense of reality, shiv is a narcissist, kendall is broken, and Roman is a whole sociopath. Of course this is technically all Logan's fault tho.

It seems to me like he's not trying to hand shit to anyone. Someone is gonna have to take it out his cold dead hands. I think this is what kendall, shiv and Roman don't understand. They're expecting him to hand it down when Logan's primal instinct is to fight to the death for this shit. They supposed to be taking the free game but they're all making the mistake of thinking because he's giving them free game that they already got it in the bag and what they think is best for the company that Logan built. That's not how Logan himself is built tho.

Shiv played herself tho. He laid out a 2 yr plan and she immediately started planning to backdoor the nigga lowkey. This after she was about to blackmail him on behalf of her boss. He had to check her.

Logan is an unaffectionate asshole but his kids ain't really shit either.
Connor just has no sense of reality, shiv is a narcissist, kendall is broken, and Roman is a whole sociopath. Of course this is technically all Logan's fault tho.
I agree with all of this. At this point logan is fighting against himself. He knows he needs to name someone because he knows he's old af and is gonna die and without a smooth transition everything he built will crumble. But Logan is also power hungry and craves being in the driver's seat.

Somebody told kendall last season (think it was roman) that the only way he'll respect you is if you go at his neck. That's why I think kendall and/or shiv gon team up and kill that nigga lmao

Yall ain't watch the new ep?

Nothing much to really say. Straight forward episode.
Shiv struck again with her bullshit. She's become unlikable very quickly. I don't like it.
Roman caught that smack on Shiv's behalf.
Kendall on a personal level is a fuck up but on a business level it's always other people fucking him up with their bullshit lol.
Nan figured out she was getting finessed lowkey.
Rhea probably coming for Jerri's job soon.

I'm starting to buy into this "they might really kill this nigga Logan" theory some of you have.

Shiv struck again with her bullshit. She's become unlikable very quickly. I don't like it.
Roman caught that smack on Shiv's behalf
I heard a podcast from before the season started and someone predicted shiv will become the antagonist of the season. That shit coming true ep by ep.

I will say I liked her lil show at the panel tho. Anything that gets logan riled up I'm here for lol.

I've always written roman off as this insufferable dumbass that just got by off his last name. Funny but 0 substance. But he's slowly becoming one of my favorite characters. Him and his one liners bring the heat every episode. Let us find out he just rigged the game plotting with gerri...

Logan....lmao.

Kendall and shiv are confusing me.

I predict this show will have logan die at some point before the series ends. Cuz that's when the real mess will start especially if logan doesn't officially name a successor before then.

I was only halfway paying attention when I watched the last ep so I'm gonna rewatch it.

But why did shorty think Logan and the other lady was setting her up?

Back