Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao you think logan changed the height of the railings?

Anyway I floated the idea that kendall may be playing shiv like he did Roman but I think having him look like he was at his edge and could hurt or kill himself if he keeps this shit up tells me he probly meant what he said to her

Go back and look at the beginning scene on the rooftop...........and the ending scene on the rooftop.

They're definitely a lot higher at the end than at the beginning.

Granted, he probably couldn't make that change in such a short period of time.

So maybe he has a way of controlling the guard rails.

Like a retractable roof or something.

Last edited:
I don't think this show has some deep plot to it lmao. What you see is what you get.

Just pressed play...based on the preview I got high expectations for this one cuz I love a dinner party type episode. That's where all the mess goes down lol.

"I have put a value on what you do"

tenor.gif

It's bout to be shiv vs logan now. Wouldn't surprise me if shes behind the cruise shit coming out lol

Last edited:
WTF @ Kendall getting violated.

nh

Dude looked dazed and confused ever since he woke up and saw the bloody bedsheets.

What? I thought he just got so fucked up that he shit the bed in his sleep lol

Nah, watch that part again.

That was blood bruh.......right by his butt.

Dude even seemed a little bit uncomfortable when he got up.

Looked like was thinking......."why does my butt hurt?"

*pause*

You saw that little wink and wave ol' girl gave him at the end when they were getting ready to hop back on the helicopters and leave?

She was basically saying:

"Yeah..........in case you're wondering what happened last night, I did take your asshole."

nh

Nah, watch that part again.

That was blood bruh.......right by his butt.

Dude even seemed a little bit uncomfortable when he got up.

Looked like was thinking......."why does my butt hurt?"

*pause*

You saw that little wink and wave ol' girl gave him at the end when they were getting ready to hop back on the helicopters and leave?

She was basically saying:

"Yeah..........in case you're wondering what happened last night, I did take your asshole."

nh

lmao nah im not rollin... lol they even made a point to have the maid give him the stank eye cuz she had to clean his shitty sheets lol. Wasn't no wink and wave from shorty at the end.. you just making that shit up lol

lmao nah im not rollin... lol they even made a point to have the maid give him the stank eye cuz she had to clean his shitty sheets lol. Wasn't no wink and wave from shorty at the end.. you just making that shit up lol

The wink and wave part wasn't meant to be taken literally.

They did make eye contact.........and she did look him in the eye and imply what I just said.

Did you not see the blood on his bedsheet when he got up?

Last edited:
lmao coo.. im jussayin.. him "shitting the bed" makes more sense to me since they pretty much thought they fucked up the deal aka... "shitting the bed" up until that point. That, along with maid looking at dude like "you nasty bastard"..lol

Makes more sense to me than dude randomly being sexually assaulted

Back