Welcome To aBlackWeb

Strictly Dancehall/Reggae News

Vybz Kartel Slams Sheba Over Royalty Claims, Popcaan Agrees With Him

Vybz Kartel issued some strong words for Sheba over her claims about not getting royalties. Popcaan has also gave his two cents on the matter.

The Worl’Boss has not taken kindly to Sheba, whose real name is Tasheba Campbell’s claim that she’s never been given any royalties from him for their hits “Like Christmas” and “You and Him Deh.” Vybz Kartel had this direct response for Sheba on Instagram, “Mi nuh want no bwoy or gyal inna mi d.m. a tell mi abut dem a look ah bus. S*ck unuh mada & go wul a taxi. Kill mi want kill unuh Ungrateful p**sy.” He added: “Sorry fi mongrel dog.”

Sheba has tried to clarify since posting her comments that she did not specifically mean Kartel and that she was targeting the music business in Jamaica, but it seems that means little to Kartel, who certainly had some strong feelings on the matter.

Vybz-Kartel-sheba-comment.jpg

Her story was also picked up by a popular Jamaican radio station, Zip 103FM, who posted on their Instagram account as well.

Tasheba Campbell, more popularly known as Sheba, is claiming she never benefited from any royalties from the two mega-hits that she had with the world boss.

Sheba and Vybz Kartel have delivered some top-notch hits like “Like Christmas” and “You and Him Deh.” A couple of days ago, Sheba made the accusations while on an Instagram Live video. She also said that the organizations set up to protect singers like her never intervened.

She said, “Mi a di first person weh can she… off to royalty cause everybody else mi see benefit from it and mi nuh see one.”

She added: “From mi join BMI (Broadcast Music Inc) and Jack Russell Music from 2012 I never get a dollar from them yet… One a di agent tell mi seh a mussi Addi collect mi royalties dem dats why mi nah get it… mi nuh know how that go cause fi tell yuh di truth mi nuh understand nothing bout it, so mi just leave it alone.”

It seems even Popcaan had something to say on the matter as he responded to a post on Instagram. He felt that she shouldn’t expect any royalties since she didn’t write the song. He reportedly said: “she never wrote a line… wey she expect.”

Sheba is currently in the US trying to revamp her career and has revealed that she has sung over 50 songs and never received any royalties since 2012. Knowing Kartel’s approach to this type of issue, we can probably infer that it’s definitely not over as yet.

Vybz Kartel became the leader of the now disbanded Portmore Empire crew in 2006 after leaving Bounty Killer led Alliance in a bitter falling out. Popcaan, Shawn Storm, Vanessa Bling, Black Ryno, Jah Vinci, Sheba, and more were early members of the crew that dominated dancehall between 2007 and 2011. As common with a couple of the artists under his wings, Kartel dropped a couple collabs with Sheba, and a few of them were big hits.

Mavado’s Son Dante Brooks’ Murder Trial Date Set For January With No Jury

Mavado’s son won’t appear in front of a jury when his trial date arrives.

New developments in dancehall artiste Mavado’s son murder case are that Dante Brooks, 18, will be tried as an adult in court soon, but it won’t be a jury trial. According to The STAR, Brooks is slated to appear in front of a judge only for his murder trial on January 7, 2021.

Brooks was accused of jointly murdering Lorenzo Thomas of Cassava Piece, Kingston, Jamaica. The teenager who has been in custody since 2018 was charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition, shooting with intent, arson, and conspiracy to murder along with his co-accused Andre Hines, 23.

Since he is now 18 years old, Brooks will be tried as an adult after spending the last couple of years in a juvenile detention facility. While he has denied the charges in court, he is yet to be granted any form of release. Brooks has reportedly had multiple bail applications denied throughout the course of his incarceration.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, jury trials have been temporarily suspended in Jamaica. Brooks’ lawyer Peter Champagnie says the decision to appear before a judge only was a deliberate one. “This decision was arrived at, having taken into consideration a number of factors. Our client is confident that when all the evidence is heard, he will be vindicated,” the attorney told The STAR.

According to Chief Justice Bryan Sykes, about 99% of trials can be accommodated by just the judge during this period. They reserve the jury trial for murder cases where the death penalty is in play. That is not the case with Mavado’s son’s trial, which made him eligible to opt for no jury.

Brooks may have escaped some pressure by excusing the jury but that doesn’t mean he won’t be pressured by the judge come January 7.

Dante Brooks was arrested in June, 2018, after Mavado fled Jamaica fearing he too would be arrested and tried for murder. The arrest came mere days after Mavado was shot at in Cassava Piece leaving him fleeing the community in a hail of gunshots. Lorenzo Thomas’ killing is reportedly a reprisal for Vado’s shooting, according to law enforcement officials.

Buju Banton, Kanye West Team Up To Donate Computers To Two Children’s Homes In Jamaica

Buju Banton and the Buju Banton Foundation with the help of Kanye West are doing their part to make learning during the COVID-19 pandemic a bit easier for some of Jamaica’s most vulnerable youths.

The iconic Dancehall artiste donated computer devices to students at two children’s homes in Jamaica – the Sunbeam Children’s Home and Mount Olivet Boy’s Home.

The computer donations will help students at these homes to participate in online learning and meet their educational needs.

Banton made the donations through his Buju Banton Foundation, giving each of the 40 boys at the Sunbeam Children’s Home in St Catherine a device. The veteran also donated desktop computers and chairs to the Mount Olivet Boy’s Home in Manchester.

Without providing any details, the Foundation’s Instagram page disclosed that American Rapper Kanye West contributed to Banton’s donation of computer devices to the boys at the two children’s homes.

The caption stated, in part, “Thanks Kanye West for contributing to our mission to improve the lives of at-risk boys.”

Shenseea’s Ready To Drop Her Debut Album In Early 2021

Dancehall songstress Shenseea has revealed that she is eager to release her debut album early next year!

Despite the low points of 2020, the Blessed singer excitedly recalled the year’s high notes in her recent interview on Hot 97’s Ebro In The Morning. Catching up with hosts Ebro and Rosenberg, the Shenyeng Boss spoke on her growing list of achievements and plans for the foreseeable future.

Chief among those is her long-awaited debut album, which the deejay will present after a very successful five years in music. She also addressed her son Rajeiro’s endorsement deals, the smash hit Lighter featuring Tarrus Riley, and holding her own in a male-dominated industry.

Giving the hosts a backdrop with her rags to riches story, Shenseea recounted her days as a bottle and promo girl all the way to being signed by Romeich. When complimented on her stage presence and strength as an artist, the 24-year-old cited her willingness to challenge the existing industry double standard.

“Females definitely have to work harder, especially when we’re performing. For me, I did not let anyone try to dictate how I perform. No offense, I’m not a stripper, I just go out there and be myself, I’m an entertainer. I try to keep my reputation clean. I don’t mess with my reputation. I don’t mess with my character.”

It’s a formula that’s paid off over the years, despite many industry rumors and innuendos. Her scorching banger Lighter is one of her most successful hits to date, nearly 23 million YouTube views later.

Discussing her chemistry with the track’s producer Rvssian, whose Rich Immigrants label she’s currently signed to, she pointed out that the pair has scored at least six major hits together so far. These include Blessed, Hard Drive, and Foreplay, and she’s now eager to apply that studio magic to a solid body of work.

Visuals for a brand new single, Rebel were released today on the Liquid Sunshine Riddim, produced by Good Good Production.

If she gets her way, the talented songstress’ debut album will arrive as early as February 2021. While she added that her team actually projects a March premiere, she held back from divulging a title, tracklist or any other details.

“We’re hoping for March, I’m hoping for February because I just really wanna release this. I’ve never released an album before, I wanna see how well it’s gonna do. I wanna see how people gravitate to the different kinds of music I’m putting on there. Hopefully, we’re really aiming for March they say.”

Laura Stylez, Ebro In The Morning’s female host, was absent as she’d just given birth, and the panel used this as a segue to quiz Shenseea on motherhood. Beaming about her baby boy Rajeiro Lee’s new Chubby partnership, she says the magic of being a mom never wears off. “I’m always wanting to be around my baby even when I’m travelling, I’m calling him on video, I just can’t go a day without talking to Raj.”

She joked that she allows Rajeiro to keep only the coins from his lucrative deals, which he keeps in his piggy bank. Still too young to grasp the concept of his earnings, his proud mom puts all the cash in the bank she says, and is sure he’ll ‘thank her later’. Often times amazed at her “advanced” little man, Shenseea also stated that she wants more kids. “It’s crazy, I feel like I wanna have five more, of course, but probably not until I’m engaged or married.

Dancehall diva Macka Diamond Goes Topless On IG To Promote OnlyFans, Fans Report Her Page

Macka-Diamond.jpg

Macka Diamond is clapping back at her critics by going topless on Instagram as she promotes her OnlyFans page.
The Dancehall Diamond, better known as Macka Diamond, has been heating up the gram over the last few days with some truly sizzling shots being used to promote the upcoming video for her new single, “Pink Pearl.” The shots feel just right for her OnlyFans account, and as one would figure, she has been facing an uphill battle with them on Instagram. So far, at least three of her uploads have been flagged and removed, leaving the “Mr. Tecki Back” artiste to bash her haters for reporting the images which were flagged. Not to worry, though, as two of her more revealing images seem to still remain on the Mark Zuckerberg owned platform for the viewing pleasure of her fans.
The two images see Macka stripping down to nothing but glittery body paint and two very stylish nipple coverings for the top half of her body, meanwhile rocking a pair of lime green pants to conclude the very risque’ look. “They report my pic because they can’t go without bra like me wooi, report again,” instructed the entertainer while showing off her very fit body.
Macka-Diamond-5.jpg

Both posts have been getting a ton of love from fans, with over 5000 combined likes being generated from both images. The comments filed each post are also quite positive, except for a few now commonplace calls for the 47-year-old to hang up her boots.
“Seemingly some persons got it wrong the older you get you should be able to do what the hell you wanna do,” said one supportive fan of Macka. Last month Macka Diamond was engaged in an online squabble with vlogger Pretti Don surrounding a photo of her and American-based artiste Chivea Brown in bed.
“Macka Diamond and I are just business associates nothing more, we are doing music. It’s sad that unscrupulous persons would cut and paste us together to cause unnecessary mischief,” said Brown. Diamond fired off a chilling diss track titled “Dog Don” aimed at addressing the vlogger, signaling the end of the beef.
Macka, who once went by the name Lady Mackeral, is definitely in her own lane and is steadily securing her bag through various projects.

I-Octane In The US To Secure Hip-Hop Collab With Major Rapper

Reggae star I-Octane is stateside as he is networking with the major players in the US hip hop industry to carve out new opportunities, licensing deals and distribution partnerships for his record label, Conquer The Globe (CTG) Production.

The singjay has just landed a major collaboration with a well-known hip hop star. “I just completed a big collab with a major hip hop star but I can’t reveal who just yet, so the fans can look out for that. I am also shooting a host of visuals for songs that will be released in the next few weeks,” he told DancehallMag.

Even though Octane has had his hands in several things on the entrepreneurship side, his music has never slowed down. A barrage of upcoming releases are expected from the singer.

He will be shooting visuals for singles such as Check Out on the Child’s Play riddim for Landmark Records, as well as singles such as Rasta Love for Big Zim Records , Someone to Love for ZJ Chrome and Next for Good Good Productions.

These visuals for new singles will serve as the perfect holdover until his new album drops in 2021. “Mi just ah warm up the place until the album drops,” he said.

The Banga Phone deejay will also be dropping a new 17 track album, the long awaited follow-up to Love and Life which debuted at #2 on the Billboard Reggae charts and hit #1 on ethnic reggae charts in 21 different countries.

The project will feature superstar collabs with names such as Gentleman, Agent Sasco, Demarco, Da Professa, and Stephen Marley, alongside Octane’s protoge, Banxx, and his daughter Octavia.

DOUBLE DUTY

Octane is also doing double duty as the head of his own production label, CTG.

He has overseen the production of videos for artistes signed to his label, songs such as Escape on the Liquid Sunshine riddim featuring Banxx and Octavia, as well as a video for female artiste Poshh which was shot in New York City, and will be released next month.

In the meantime, Octane has several shows booked in the US over the next two months including one with Dovey Magnum on November 24th in Queens, New York, a show in Panama City, Florida with Dovey Magnum on December 6th, a show in Orlando on December 19th alongside Mavado and Yanique Curvy Diva, and a show in Atlanta on December 27th.

“Next year, Gambia request me again for a show in January 2021,” he said.

I Octane uses his lyrics to elevate, inform and inspire the youth, instead of focusing on the demoralizing aspects of human nature. He has a word of advice for young upcoming artistes.

“All young artistes should respect those who do it over a decade and still relevant. Don’t confuse legacy with hot, you have to be dominant in the first two years of your career, but I can count 20 artistes before me who were hot and now are nowhere to be found. As an artiste, you have to make long term decisions to take you to the next level,” he said.

Octane waxed philosophical as he pleaded with young artistes to “become a better version of yourselves”.

“The reason I survived so long is that I realized early that I will not be the favourite, even now. Those who ruled me out have become an inspiration, and I have run an excellent race. Time ah the master, you don’t have to be the favourite, just be the best version of yourselves,” he said.

Octane said that he feels motivated to mentor young artistes because of the personal fight he got while he was coming up.

“When I was younger and hot, the older artistes bashed me, and said I didn’t know how to get out of Jamaica, I was just hot locally. They didn’t share the knowledge of how to get into foreign markets and establish links, but I learned the hard way and I am ready to share that knowledge with everyone who will take the time out to listen,” he said.

Vybz Kartel, Popcaan Blast Sheba Over Her Royalty Claims

Dancehall stars Vybz Kartel and Popcaan have not taken kindly to Sheba’s recent speculations that royalties she was supposed to collect for songs done may have been pocketed by the Worl’ Boss.

The former GAZA Empire member’s comments, which were made in a recent Instagram Live video, have drawn the ire of her former comrades and a number of fans.

“Mi a di first person weh can seh f–k off to royalty cause everybody else mi see benefit from it and mi nuh see one f–k,” she had said in the video. She continued with “from mi join BMI and Jack Russell Music from 2012 I never get a dollar from them yet. One a di agent tell mi seh a mussi Addi collect mi royalties dem dats why mi nah get it,” she lamented.

However, since then the clap back has been swift with the Unruly Boss Popcaan initially dropping a comment below a Zip 103 FM post about the story yesterday.

The FIXTAPE artiste wrote, “She never wrote a line (emojis) wey she expect (emojis)” in an apparent dismissal of Sheba’s claims and contributions.

Kartel’s comments were a bit more fierce and even though he didn’t explicitly associate Sheba with the post, many believe it was aimed at her.

“Mi nuh want no bwoy or gyal inna mi d.m. a tell mi bout dem a look a bus. Suck unuh mada and go wul a taxi. Kill mi want unuh Ungrateful p…y”, he official Instagram account posted in a Story yesterday.

He later quipped a section of a popular Jamaican proverb “sorry fi mongrel dog…” to sum up his feelings on the matter.

Kartel added that he had paid his dues to Dancehall and was now focused on persons key to him. “Me pay nuff dues to dancehall and give back strength to nuff youth. Right now a mi youth dem mi a focus pon including Likkle Addi, Likkle Vybz and Sikka Rhymes”

Meanwhile, Sheba has since gone into defense mode, accusing media outlet Zip of mischaracterizing her comments following the ongoing backlash on social media especially from fans of Kartel.

In another Instagram Live video, the 3some artiste attacked Zip 103Fm among others for their versions of the issue. “I never do no interview with Zip, mi just see them put a article an a seh Addi nah pay mi fi di song dem an mi never say that,” she countered.

“I never said that, I never ever ever said that,” she declared.

She went on to say, “Mi just say mi nah get no royalties from the company dem fi no song at all, I never specify which songs or which song because a more than one song. A fifty three mi have people. Most a unuh dont know dem because anno Jamaica alone song play” she explained as she lambasted media entities and persons criticizing her.

She later continued “I was talking bout mi songs in general, mi never did a talk bout no specific song, a Zip talk bout specific song, I never did”.

Sheba, whose real name is Tasheba Campbell, was one of several female deejays including Gaza Kim, Lisa Hyper and Gaza Slim who shot to fame with collaborations Kartel. Her top features with Addi include You and Him Deh, Like Christmas, and Gal a Weh Me Do You.

Vybz Kartel, Popcaan Blast Sheba Over Her Royalty Claims

Dancehall stars Vybz Kartel and Popcaan have not taken kindly to Sheba’s recent speculations that royalties she was supposed to collect for songs done may have been pocketed by the Worl’ Boss.

The former GAZA Empire member’s comments, which were made in a recent Instagram Live video, have drawn the ire of her former comrades and a number of fans.

“Mi a di first person weh can seh f–k off to royalty cause everybody else mi see benefit from it and mi nuh see one f–k,” she had said in the video. She continued with “from mi join BMI and Jack Russell Music from 2012 I never get a dollar from them yet. One a di agent tell mi seh a mussi Addi collect mi royalties dem dats why mi nah get it,” she lamented.

However, since then the clap back has been swift with the Unruly Boss Popcaan initially dropping a comment below a Zip 103 FM post about the story yesterday.

The FIXTAPE artiste wrote, “She never wrote a line (emojis) wey she expect (emojis)” in an apparent dismissal of Sheba’s claims and contributions.

Kartel’s comments were a bit more fierce and even though he didn’t explicitly associate Sheba with the post, many believe it was aimed at her.

“Mi nuh want no bwoy or gyal inna mi d.m. a tell mi bout dem a look a bus. Suck unuh mada and go wul a taxi. Kill mi want unuh Ungrateful p…y”, he official Instagram account posted in a Story yesterday.

He later quipped a section of a popular Jamaican proverb “sorry fi mongrel dog…” to sum up his feelings on the matter.

Kartel added that he had paid his dues to Dancehall and was now focused on persons key to him. “Me pay nuff dues to dancehall and give back strength to nuff youth. Right now a mi youth dem mi a focus pon including Likkle Addi, Likkle Vybz and Sikka Rhymes”

Meanwhile, Sheba has since gone into defense mode, accusing media outlet Zip of mischaracterizing her comments following the ongoing backlash on social media especially from fans of Kartel.

In another Instagram Live video, the 3some artiste attacked Zip 103Fm among others for their versions of the issue. “I never do no interview with Zip, mi just see them put a article an a seh Addi nah pay mi fi di song dem an mi never say that,” she countered.

“I never said that, I never ever ever said that,” she declared.

She went on to say, “Mi just say mi nah get no royalties from the company dem fi no song at all, I never specify which songs or which song because a more than one song. A fifty three mi have people. Most a unuh dont know dem because anno Jamaica alone song play” she explained as she lambasted media entities and persons criticizing her.

She later continued “I was talking bout mi songs in general, mi never did a talk bout no specific song, a Zip talk bout specific song, I never did”.

Sheba, whose real name is Tasheba Campbell, was one of several female deejays including Gaza Kim, Lisa Hyper and Gaza Slim who shot to fame with collaborations Kartel. Her top features with Addi include You and Him Deh, Like Christmas, and Gal a Weh Me Do You.

already posted

old news but ima post it any . free vybz kartel & Shawn Storm

Dancehall Artiste Vybz Kartel Granted Leave To Take Appeal To UK’s Privy Council

Convicted dancehall entertainer Vybz Kartel and his co-accused have been given permission to go to the Privy Council in the United Kingdom to challenge their murder conviction.

The ruling was handed down on Friday and has given the dancehall artiste, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, and his co-accused Shawn ‘Storm’ Campbell, Kahira Jones and Andre St John a final avenue to appeal their 2014 conviction for the murder of Clive ‘Lizard’ Williams.

This news comes in light of their failed attempt to reverse the conviction which was upheld in April by the Court of Appeal in Jamaica.

They now have 90 days in which to prepare and dispatch their appeal files to the Privy Council for their consideration.

In their defense, the four men and their legal team will challenge how evidence was collected and whether it breached the Charter of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms. They will also raise issues surrounding jury misconduct to Jamaica’s final appellate court.

They were granted the leave to appeal based on the trial judge, Justice Lennox Campbell’s refusal to discharge the jury following impropriety on their part.

Kartel is now serving life in prison, with the eligibility for parole after 32 years. In April, the deejay had two and a half years shaved off his lengthy sentence after the appellate court found an oversight in the trial judge’s ruling.

If he is unable to reverse the decision at the Privy Council, he will be eligible for parole in 2046.

Capleton Says There’s No Future In Dancehall For Trap Music

capleton echoes what other dancehall giants like Bounty Killer and Beenie Man have been saying about blending trap music with dancehall.

Capleton is keeping the flag of Rastafarianism flying, and he intends to do so for a long time. The conscious Dancehall veteran sat down for an interview recently with TVJ’s Entertainment Report, where he expressed his views on the state of the industry and emerging forms of dancehall. He noted that the music game had changed drastically now and wondered if it had become to easy for those artists who are making newer versions of the genre like Trap Dancehall.

“Them come with a different energy. Di youth dem a Trap and dem a duh some different suppm, yuh understand weh mi a seh? Cause it easy fi a man voice a song… a man can use a finger an voice a song. A man can voice inna him bathroom. A man have him social media; it is so easy now. A man can go just duh anything and …but at di end a day it not authentic. A authentic ting wi a deal wid,” the artiste said.

When asked if it the new versions should fall under the umbrella of Dancehall, he said: “Is it Dancehall? They call it Trap and they call it some odda tings.”

He added that because of the lack of authenticity, the music has little value because it would not be remembered as the music of the greats like Bob Marley and Burning Spear.

“You can find a two-months hit or a three-months hit, or a six-months hit, but nobody nuh waa hear it again. All the next hundred years, that’s why Bob Marley and Burning Spear and all a di ancient one dem song today still relevant because dem have substance. Dem song is real; it is authentic,” Capleton explained.

He predicted that the genre did not have a bright future.

“There couldn’t be a future. And anuh like wi a lick out gainst di yute dem or nuttn, caw di yute dem haffi eat dem food same way. Dem haffi survive; dem haffi duh dem ting, an space a gu deh-deh fi it,” he explained. He added: “but at the end of the day the positive side of the music you must always keep a clean focus on that part.”

Before sharing his views, Capleton, real name Clifton Bailey, reminisced about his early music, which he explained had to contain “raw” lyrics to get his message across. He also shared that his hit anthem “Tour” was the changing point in his career and that the song represented his genuine feelings towards the industry at that time.

“We affi beat down the innocent killing and the whole political vibes and then we start to lick against slackness to certain levels and then some grief was really in that song cause you know I lost my friend,” he explained.

Even though choosing the Rastafarian path was a risk for his career, he said he knew it was something that he had to do. He also thanked African Star for giving his career the right start. He spoke briefly about his experience with DEF JAM records, which he said was a positive one that also helped him to build his career. His longevity is evident, and his motivation is the many injustices that still occur on a daily basis. The only way to stop this is to educate the youth, he said.

“The fire ah go always relevant because injustice and all ah these things never stop, bigotry and all ah these things never stop,” he added.

Teejay Opens Up About Losing 3 Friends, Romeich Criticizing His Music, Rise In Dancehall

Teejay has a lot to be proud of today but it took blood, sweat, and tears to get to the top of dancehall.

The dancehall space is a fiercely competitive one, and it takes a lot of dedication to get recognized, much less make it as an artist. The Uptop Boss, Teejay, recently revealed his journey and the things that he had to do to make it. He discussed the issues on Instagram Live. He noted that the difference with his career so far is that he didn’t have to get into any confrontation with anyone to get noticed.

“Me is not a hype youth.. mi humble yo f**k… whole heap a diss mi get,” he said while adding that negative criticism doesn’t phase him. He also recalled how desperate he was to make it and that he even once jumped well-known producer Jordon’s fence to get a shot to be on his hit riddim in the early part of his career.

He continued on to say that even Romeich criticized his music in the earliest but later explained that the renowned manager was simply joking with him. These things served as a source of motivation, he added.“Mi jus know Romeich and a tell him bout Uptop di dawg seh a f***ry song that bredda,” he said.

Even before getting into Dancehall, he had a myriad of issues to face, which included the fact that his father did not really support him. He gave thanks to his stepfather and mother for giving him the encouragement he needed to keep pushing for the top. That’s why he intends to do better by his five children, he continued.

He also recalled when he had to deal with the loss of three of his closest friends in one day. That was following the shooting deaths of “Grimy” and “Afro Don,” after which he deactivated his Instagram account for a while.

Teejay took aim at vloggers after it appeared that he was being attacked by an upcoming artist He did not name the vlogger or the artiste. He said he tried his best to keep peaceful and felt it was disrespectful that the vlogger aired this artist’s grievances. He said he was thankful to the artist because he made his name more known through his accusations. “Me nah trouble nobody,” he said.

“Ah distraction that, you on your way to success, you on your way to greatness, and people try distract yuh, yuh affi just keep going G,” he added. He also urged people to try and motivate themselves and stop waiting until 2021 to be positive and do what they needed to do to make it.

yall check out this yute hes bad styl

Music always evolved. I understand Capleton, Beenie, Bounty appeals, but if one artist make a dope trap dancehall track, it will evolve

Back