Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

Game looks dope but my God I wish they chose better rappers/artists. Dude in that 14 min travel was next level ass cheeks.

Nah, they did the right thing. They picked the cheap option. They didn't make a SFxT mistake and blow half the game's budget on licensed music.

lol These mofos really had a whole event at Evo just to reveal some more in-game commentators. I like Tasty Steve and James Chen, but for real GTFOHWTBS.

Yeah, I'm sure we'll get a character reveal or two then, but I would have rather them give us more information about the World Tour mode tonight than extra commentators.
I hope they show 4 characters

I think

cammy
Kimberly (new)
Deejay
??? (New)

i want them to show KEN later, keep the drunk mystery lmfao

I will keep it on if they had IFC YIPES uncensored (lmfao)

They are kind of doing what sports games do, have in game commentary.

Yipes is funny, but even he would get old fast.

this not real time commentary so after a while it’s gonna get repetitive and stale

It's even worse than that. If you seen the gameplay footage with it on, the commentators don't shut up. It's almost distracting how much they babble on there.

this not real time commentary so after a while it’s gonna get repetitive and stale
Aww damn I thought it was
I’m sure you can turn it off, and they do talk a lot

it’s a nice change and adds something to the game

they better have a story mode, other shit besides online and practice. I hope they have good endings, I’m hoping this game is A FUCKING GAME

Aww damn I thought it was
I’m sure you can turn it off, and they do talk a lot

it’s a nice change and adds something to the game

they better have a story mode, other shit besides online and practice. I hope they have good endings, I’m hoping this game is A FUCKING GAME
Endings not important in fighting games but if that’s important to you…

Back