Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

game look good. They should do a spin off in the same vein of Final Fight with SFV characters

Yo, that roster pic got me hyped more than anything else. We get a ton of new characters and they did a damn good job with the redesigns of the old characters. I'm pretty hyped for this game now. I can't wait to learn more details about the gameplay.

Thing I didn't like about the season pass for SFV was that it felt too much like I either bought it or was left with half a game. If they make the characters purchasable with in game credit, I'll support them with all the costumes they want to add. Just don't lock me out of a whole as character because I don't want to spend 25 bucks on 4 I don't want.

I’m hype for it but I’m not feeling some of the move animations. They seem a bit floaty on some of them. Crap really bothers me. Like the rhythm is off. For example Jamie’s air flare move looks cool but the way the opponent is knocked to mid air afterwards feels like paper mache. The opponent shouldn’t be rising and falling to the ground at the same rate of speed the entire time they in the air ok their way to the ground, especially for the short distance they travel…

The team at Capcom need to take some cues from Harada on animation key frames or even study Third Strike for a refresher. None of tekken attack animations ever feel like they lack gravity and heaviness to them even on the non-heavy hitter characters.

Back