Welcome To aBlackWeb

.y’all really want him to be gay huh
Bruh he cried cuz he was telling his homeboy how special he was to him.... But tried to hide it by saying that's how Eleven felt...

He in love with his boy.....I mean he'll get over it in life I'm sure.

But that's definitely a love triangle.... And it ain't eleven he wants 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh he cried cuz he was telling his homeboy how special he was to him.... But tried to hide it by saying that's how Eleven felt...

He in love with his boy.....I mean he'll get over it in life I'm sure.

But that's definitely a love triangle.... And it ain't eleven he wants 🤷🏿‍♂️

gay wasn’t ever a thing that came to my mind… I’ve always thought he just knows how it all ends, he’s seen the whole thing bc it was revealed to him and he’s extremely traumatized by it but keeping hope in his friends to keep everything together hoping he can change the out come…that artwork wasn’t commissioned to him by El, that’s him putting out there what he hopes to be his reality

but he’s gay because it’s way more relevant to the storyline somehow

gay wasn’t ever a thing that came to my mind… I’ve always thought he just knows how it all ends, he’s seen the whole thing bc it was revealed to him and he’s extremely traumatized by it but keeping hope in his friends to keep everything together hoping he can change the out come…that artwork wasn’t commissioned to him by El, that’s him putting out there what he hopes to be his reality

Explain why Jonathan said he'd love his brother no matter what and nothing would change that. What you think is going on makes no sense with Jonathan's conversation with Will at the pizza parlor

Stranger Things chapters 8 and 9
I'm not even going to call these episodes these were movies.
First things first Winona Ryder still has a great figure.

There was a lot to like even though I feel like there are some inconsistencies in the timelines.
The actors did a great job, things I hoped for finally happened. Good amount of raw emotion. The SFX ,cinematography, and green screen work was outstanding.
I know a season 5 is on its way and that there will be spin offs and I see they are already planting the seeds for them.

Bruh...

The nigga gay.

Y'all think time travel would be a thing for Season 5? Especially seeing how time was hinted throughout. Probably grabbing some inspiration from the Back To The Future movies.

Back