Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm only halfway through the second episode or part 2.

If they let this bitch ass white boy kill Lucas like he's the fucking police I'm DONE with this show. Nfg. I'm out. I'm absolutely not having it. I don't even know why they would play at that shit. My blood is boiling. Like I know it's not gonna happen but that's such a nasty thing to even play on man.
🤬

That scene was bad....but that other dude having lil sis pinned to the ground w his knee in her back was WOAT.

I legit shouted "get off of her!!!!" at the tv.

Shit was triggering bruh

That scene was bad....but that other dude having lil sis pinned to the ground w his knee in her back was WOAT.

I legit shouted "get off of her!!!!" at the tv.

Shit was triggering bruh

Facts. I had to pause it for 20 minutes and collect myself. If either one of them died like that I was legit ready to never watch it again and leave it at that.

They wack for playing on that shit.

That shit was beautiful.

I always tell people the key to anything scary is to get the audience to care about the characters before shit happens to them....

Niggaz was really charged up about Lucas and his sister, cuz that bond was strong. Anything happens to them... We're ready to lose our shit...so putting them in danger and having viewers legitimately charged up was poetry... That's what scary is all about

Yeah they went straight Infinity War with this one. My only gripe was all of the exposition. 3 of the 4 hours was everybody confessing their love for one another and having deep introspective conversations. I would have liked more time seeing how Vecna transformed the upside down to what he wanted it to be. Looks like the demodogs and demogorgon and mindflayer were already there and he just brought it all under his control.

That shit was beautiful.

I always tell people the key to anything scary is to get the audience to care about the characters before shit happens to them....

Niggaz was really charged up about Lucas and his sister, cuz that bond was strong. Anything happens to them... We're ready to lose our shit...so putting them in danger and having viewers legitimately charged up was poetry... That's what scary is all about

Nah I was charged up cause they played on real shit going on. They could have killed those 2, I personally wouldn't have cared it's how they led us to believe they were possibly gonna be killed to charge us up. White boy acting like he Zimmerman/police and next dude with his knee on her back. Fuck out my face with that shit. That wasn't an oversight. They knew what they were doing.

That's not entertainment to me.

Nah I was charged up cause they played on real shit going on. They could have killed those 2, I personally wouldn't have cared it's how they led us to believe they were possibly gonna be killed to charge us up. White boy acting like he Zimmerman/police and next dude with his knee on her back. Fuck out my face with that shit. That wasn't an oversight. They knew what they were doing.

That's not entertainment to me.
to me it is.. it was art....

it was clear who the "good guys" were...ther's no gray area.....

we;'re emotionally connected to these characters, and as writers and directors, they accurately reflected what's wrong with society, and the mob mentality of people without being heavy handed.. it was executed perfectly in my mind.

yes you can be self aware enough to say

"i don't like that this show made me think about this specific thing and feel this specific way... i want to be entertained not emotionally chrged up"

me personally, i'm in awe that they were able to do it....cuz i felt legit despair for those characters

to me it is.. it was art....

it was clear who the "good guys" were...ther's no gray area.....

we;'re emotionally connected to these characters, and as writers and directors, they accurately reflected what's wrong with society, and the mob mentality of people without being heavy handed.. it was executed perfectly in my mind.

yes you can be self aware enough to say

"i don't like that this show made me think about this specific thing and feel this specific way... i want to be entertained not emotionally chrged up"

me personally, i'm in awe that they were able to do it....cuz i felt legit despair for those characters

You're not understanding. I do not mind being emotionally charged up I want to be. I think it's nasty to play on the things they did specifically. You obviously don't that's fine.

Reactions: GNS
I understand, I just feel differently and can appreciate that the show can create such a wide range of emotion

Back