Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think cuz ozark had a two part final season.

I assumed they were doin the same w stranger things

idk. Im goin to bed

I'm only halfway through the second episode or part 2.

If they let this bitch ass white boy kill Lucas like he's the fucking police I'm DONE with this show. Nfg. I'm out. I'm absolutely not having it. I don't even know why they would play at that shit. My blood is boiling. Like I know it's not gonna happen but that's such a nasty thing to even play on man.
🤬

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I need this season 5 in a year. Any longer imma be sick. They better hurry up.

I thought there would be consequences for Eleven bringing back Max to life

She's a vegetable fam. El went in her mind and didn't see shit.
At best she's blind and paralyzed.

Was kinda selfish by el if you ask me. But Max's last words were that she didn't want to go so...

Was kinda selfish by el if you ask me. But Max's last words were that she didn't want to go so...

They better knock off this Max death pump faking tho I know that.

I got similar vibes with this like when they kept pulling that bullshit with Glen in the walking dead. Either fuckin kill her or dont

They better knock off this Max death pump faking tho I know that.

I got similar vibes with this like when they kept pulling that bullshit with Glen in the walking dead. Either fuckin kill her or dont

She finna wake up season 5 or when they bring it back 10 years later. Bet that.

That's what I mean. What's gonna happen when the rest of the crew finds out El revived her to just be a vegetable? That's if she even stays in that state like you said. She might wake up in the final season

Guess I'm the only one that felt bad for Will in the convo with Mike in the car. At least his stoned brother noticed and gave him the support he needed.

Back