tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo8_400.gif
tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo7_400.gif

tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo6_400.gif
tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo5_400.gif

tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo10_400.gif
tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo9_400.gif

tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo4_400.gif
tumblr_pu78qzcrxz1w21sxyo3_400.gif

They were in their fucking bag this year. For real.

That's amazing.

Best season out of the three easily imo.

That letter to El though was real emotional. Nigga had to pause the show and hug and kiss my baby girls.

Legit didnt know this

was wondering how after 3 seasons his teeth still havent grown in

I was wondering why he didn't have his front teeth. I could've sworn he had them in the 2nd season because he kept doing the creepy growl and showing them but the 3rd season they were gone again.

Makes sense now

Jus finished. imo the 1st 2/3 was corny and felt forced, but iight enough. But the last 1/3 saved it. Last 1/3 was dope af.

1 thing i didnt like was how they wrote Erica. She was too over the top imo. Mad, angry blk woman, who is always bein negative. I could tell it was 2 white boys writing a blk female character. Wasnt feelin it. Tho im glad they included her and seeing her tell Dustin to wrap up the singing was funny.

LMAO at bret gelman

Alexi was cool.

Billy's death was well done. Felt earned. Thug tears was on deck.

Another thing tho. Where tf were all those other kids w abilities from s2. El really coulda used the help.

Tho i kinda knew it was coming (due to spoilers smh). Me when the neverending story beat dropped....

giphy.gif

I fucking LOVED that movie as a kid lol. Only wish it wasnt spoiled. Woulda been so much more dope.

Last edited:
This season was too lit and I enjoyed every min of it. It didnt help that the mall they used (Gwinnett Place Mall) is the mall I spent a lot of my late middle school and highschool years mobbin every Saturday hollerin at hoes so every scene was literally a flash back. Story wise I thought this was alot better then last season. I loved how new characters were introduced and given alot of screen time without it feeling forced like the black girl, she was hilarious.

All I know is that better be the cop in the holding cell at the end when they said there was an American there.

Back