Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_puca7mkr0S1qil0zdo3_540.gif

See @Inori told ya that laser was still going.

Hop ain't survive that explosion, then just hopped (no pun intended) in the crack in the wall.

See @Inori told ya that laser was still going.

Hop ain't survive that explosion, then just hopped (no pun intended) in the crack in the wall.

iono fam....

when he was fighting the terminator they clearly show him look back at the portal after he realises he's cut off from the other way

when the shit blows up you don't even see Hop on the platform anymore either. They showed everybody on the OTHER side blow up but not Hop...

I aint buyin it lol

iono fam....

when he was fighting the terminator they clearly show him look back at the portal after he realises he's cut off from the other way
View attachment 149662

when the shit blows up you don't even see Hop on the platform anymore either. They showed everybody on the OTHER side blow up but not Hop...

View attachment 149663

I aint buyin it lol
He aint even standing there no more if you look closely...Hop in the Upside Down bruh

Hop made it through the portal...at this point anything else would be a letdown after they showed the post scene. It didnt make his letter to el any less powerful imo.

Show did a great job with all the characters this seaaon which is hard to do. Everybody had a place.

Some ppl didnt like the way they used will this season. I thought it was perfect. Dude was such a major part of the first two seasons it made sense he would step back.

And i can definitely relate to him on the growing up part...i was a late bloomer too. :(

Hop made it through the portal...at this point anything else would be a letdown after they showed the post scene. It didnt make his letter to el any less powerful imo.

Show did a great job with all the characters this seaaon which is hard to do. Everybody had a place.

Some ppl didnt like the way they used will this season. I thought it was perfect. Dude was such a major part of the first two seasons it made sense he would step back.

And i can definitely relate to him on the growing up part...i was a late bloomer too. :(

Yeah I like how the branched off everyone in separate groups. Like each group had their own mission to fulfill, then they brought everyone back together again.

Smh & lol at Jonathan playing surgeon and fuccin El's leg even more tryin to dig out that nasty shyt in her leg. Surprised El ain't curse that muthafucca out. Lol

Back