Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stevie J & Faith Evans Gets Married

Does it matter why he did it. He killed the father of her kid. Then made her his side piece. Laying up with her, trying to convince her D hung his self. Damn I just in this moment realized how much of a scumbag String was smh

Anyway ain’t the same. Dude went and married his partner ex. Ain’t smut her out. It’s 20 years later. People just trying to be happy at this point
It’s business, always business re Stringer but Stevie was prolly fucking her back then as well

You niggas showing ya colors in here.
Y'all sound like dirty playas.

Don't matter if my homie fucking other women. My loyalty should be to my homie.

Y'all the type niggas that be telling a chick her man fucking other broads so you can fuck.
Ole meek mill ass niggas.

Y'all the type niggas that be telling a chick her man fucking other broads so you can fuck.

Meek for the ppl now. I think he learned the error of his ways.

We don't know if those two were as close as people are making it seem, for all I know Stevie and Faith were the close friends and him and Biggie just knew each other through her.

We don't know if those two were as close as people are making it seem, for all I know Stevie and Faith were the close friends and him and Biggie just knew each other through her.
Biggie married her. She had his mid and they named stebbie the godparent.
Off limits in so many ways beyond biggie just smashing

Back