Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stevie J & Faith Evans Gets Married

so death means all ties are cut?
so he could step away from godparent duties, if he wanted as well, huh?

so a niggas word means nothing after death even tho the word was made in case of death that a nigga would stay true to his word?

good to know.
Did Stevie give his word to biggie to never marry Faith?

You're better than this. Stop trying to twist the facts of this thread.

My homeboy slept with my ex, but we were together in high school and sophomore year of college and he hit 8 years after. That's fair as I would do the same with one of his exes given the scenario. Matter of fact, I did do that with a different homeboy's ex.

Married and a kid though, where I'm the Godfather? Nah, that ain't going to fly, even in death. We had to be real tight for me to give you that privilege. That respect for me should not die with me.

More shame on Faith though. She was the one married to him and bore his seed.

Last edited:
Was Big and Stevie J even “friends”? Just because they were on Bad Boy together didn’t mean they were friends like that, just coworkers. So it’s fair game. Now I can see if this was someone like Un, Cease etc.

Edit: I didn’t know that Stevie was Big’s sons godfather. Nvm. Shit is foul.

Yes he does stop being your homie, if your wife die she not your wife anymore and you can marry somebody else.
someone else.

no one is saying faith shouldn't get married. but who married her also ..........whatever.

why would out of all the people would i marry my dead wifes friend?

My homeboy slept with my ex, but we were together in high school and sophomore year of college and he hit 8 years after. That's fair as I would do the same with one of his exes given the scenario. Matter of fact, I did do that with a different homebody's ex.

Married and a kid though, where I'm the Godfather? Nah, that ain't going to fly, even in death. We had to be real tight for me to give you that privilege. That respect for me should not die with me.

More shame on Faith though. She was the one married to him and bore his seed.

this is what people are missing.

but its all about the pussy tho

Marrying your dead friend's wife is the ultimate godfather move.

Respect.

You make it seem like he's smutting her out and leaving her sobbing at Biggie's grave.

like for real?

the fact he asked you is a problem. the fact she with it is a problem.
if she wasnt just a chick you was smashing ...its a problem.
its not about you being married......its about selection.
he gets credit for at least asking and i wouldnt expect you to say no....but at least he asked.

but again.....doesnt matter what city hes in.....shes not the only chick there.
times that hard that niggas doubling up?

My question to you that I need a real answer for each of those things that you identified as problems is "Why?"

Why does it matter that he asked me about a chick that I no longer deal with? Why would it be a problem if she was with it? Why does it matter that she meant more to me than sex a decade ago? Give me real logical answers to those questions. If you can't do that, then your stance isn't really based on anything other than your own emotions, and niggas always claim that females are the ones that do that.

My question to you that I need a real answer for each of those things that you identified as problems is "Why?"

Why does it matter that he asked me about a chick that I no longer deal with? Why would it be a problem if she was with it? Why does it matter that she meant more to me than sex a decade ago? Give me real logical answers to those questions. If you can't do that, then your stance isn't really based on anything other than your own emotions, and niggas always claim that females are the ones that do that.

if she meant more to you than sex...then shes not a smash correct? i am sure you told your homie this.
with him know how you felt about her...should make her off limits. even if yall had a nasty break up...shit that makes it twice he should be only on your side.
how does she be with it? how does the conversation come to that? again we talking about someone you felt something for.

ok, so you married. that doesnt make shit available to those closest to you.
because again....you the one who felt for her. that makes her in a different category than a smash.

are they to only two on a deserted island?

bruh you might need to understand how jealousy or envy presents itself. nigga might even be obsessed with you.

but like i said....couldnt be me.

this aint got shit to do with emotions....i just carry myself a different way.

if she meant more to you than sex...then shes not a smash correct? i am sure you told your homie this.
with him know how you felt about her...should make her off limits. even if yall had a nasty break up...shit that makes it twice he should be only on your side.
how does she be with it? how does the conversation come to that? again we talking about someone you felt something for.

ok, so you married. that doesnt make shit available to those closest to you.
because again....you the one who felt for her. that makes her in a different category than a smash.

are they to only two on a deserted island?

bruh you might need to understand how jealousy or envy presents itself. nigga might even be obsessed with you.

but like i said....couldnt be me.

this aint got shit to do with emotions....i just carry myself a different way.

No, she wasn't a smash to me 10 years ago. He didn't ask me 10 years ago though. He asked me a couple years ago. A couple years ago she was nothing at all to me, so what difference does it make.

You keep on making all these arbitrary rules, but you have yet to give anything resembling reasoning for why those rules mean anything. Why should me loving her 10 years ago make her off limits now? Why shouldn't she be open to the thought given she and I have no relationship of any kind now? What does jealousy or envy have to do with anything? You're telling me that you believe he has some weird obsession with me because he ran into someone I was with more than a decade and asked how I felt about him hollering at her? How does that even work in your head? When people say silly shit like that with no real reasoning to back it, they are usually projecting.

No, got close, but didn't get all the way. Why does that make a difference. The point is he knew I loved her and he was around when I was with her. These dudes are making it seem like if your homeboy is interested in your chick at any point in the future that means they were interested in your chick when ya'll were together. That doesn't make sense to me.

How does it not make sense? lol

either way you slice it

so your homie all of a sudden got interested after she dropped the lame (you) & glowed up or he was plottin all along

Like Omar said on the wire, a man got to have a code

& a code us men of honor go by is ya homie significant other (gf/bm/wife) is off limits

How does it not make sense? lol

either way you slice it

so your homie all of a sudden got interested after she dropped the lame (you) & glowed up or he was plottin all along

Like Omar said on the wire, a man got to have a code

& a code us men of honor go by is ya homie significant other (gf/bm/wife) is off limits

My nigga what about me and the chick broke up more than 10 years ago do you not get? Did he think she was cool and attractive while I was with her? Maybe, but he didn't pursue her at the time. That's all that matters. Why should I give two shits what he does with her now a decade later. None of you dudes harping on this shit have answered that question yet.

And yeah, everyone should have a code. He honored the only code that matters to me. He was upfront and honest. That whole off limits shit ain't some kind of universal man code. It's one thing to say your wife or someone you still have strong feelings for is off limits. But to just wholesale say whoever you've had dealings with is off limits always and forever is man code? Nah, that's some female shit that ya'll have basically adopted into your ways. For the longest niggas was running around on some "We don't love them hoes" and "It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none." Now it's "I'll love these hoes forever and ever" and "The homies can't even look at a chick I like." WTF? lol

Smh.. bruh

I specifically said "significant other"

not some hoes or someone you had "dealings with" (whatever that encompasses)

but no matter how you slice it

so your homie couldn't find a nice young lady in 10yrs or he was plottin all along

out of the billion women out there, you jus gon swim in ya buddies wake lol

Lmao at a best friend dating a chick you done all type of nasty shit with just chilling at the BBQ without it be awkward as fuck.

Smh.. bruh

I specifically said "significant other"

not some hoes or someone you had "dealings with" (whatever that encompasses)

but no matter how you slice it

so your homie couldn't find a nice young lady in 10yrs or he was plottin all along

out of the billion women out there, you jus gon swim in ya buddies wake lol

After a relationship, a "significant other" is no different any other chick you had dealings with.

You think I think any different about my ex than I do about fuck friends I had in the past? No. They are all just chicks I dealt with on some level and no longer deal with. What fucking difference does it make?

And it's not like he went hunting for the chick. We didn't even know she lived in the area. They bumped into each other and had a conversation. The next time he an I talked, he said she still looked good and was still cool as hell and asked if I cared if he reached out to her. I told him "No." Ya'll niggas keep trying to turn it into something that it isn't. Honestly, I think you guys are just projecting how you think and move onto other people. Niggas talking like you can't see the value in a chick for what it is without having some weird obsession with who she was once with. Niggas I know don't think like that. Real talk, I've only ever known females to have these silly kinds of hangups. Niggas in past don't give a shit about silly stuff like this.

Lmao at a best friend dating a chick you done all type of nasty shit with just chilling at the BBQ without it be awkward as fuck.

Unless you got her when she was a virgin, every chick is a chick someone has done all type of nasty shit with. What difference does it make? Niggas sound like high school kids that just started having sex and just started realizing other people have sex too.

Back