Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stevie J & Faith Evans Gets Married

Nigga u have 1 friend and even he fucked ur bitch

tenor.gif

No, got close, but didn't get all the way. Why does that make a difference. The point is he knew I loved her and he was around when I was with her. These dudes are making it seem like if your homeboy is interested in your chick at any point in the future that means they were interested in your chick when ya'll were together. That doesn't make sense to me.

No code

I didn't know Stevie was the godfather of BIG's son, that took it to being foul. Bro code expires when one of the bro's dies

yall niggaS wilding i dont even interact w females i ve known decades like that if they start fucking w amy of my niggas

Let's just be clear about something. We all agree that going after a chick that your homeboys have been with like that is kinda weird. I wouldn't do that shit. Where we seem to disagree is how we would react if it was done to us. These niggas in here act like it would be the worst thing that could ever be done to them. I, personally, wouldn't give a fuck.

I only have one dude I'd truly call a friend at this point. I remember a year or two ago, he found out that my ex was in town. I told me and asked me if I had a problem if he hollered at her. I'm married and I haven't been with that chick for 10 years. You really telling me that you think he was out of line for that?
like for real?

the fact he asked you is a problem. the fact she with it is a problem.
if she wasnt just a chick you was smashing ...its a problem.
its not about you being married......its about selection.
he gets credit for at least asking and i wouldnt expect you to say no....but at least he asked.

but again.....doesnt matter what city hes in.....shes not the only chick there.
times that hard that niggas doubling up?

reading thru this thread.....kinda makes me question all these dimes you niggas claim to be pulling.
sounds like niggas counts is funny.

20 years + death = that ain't your pussy no more
its not about time or ownership.

its about selection. in NYC.....its many women there......many.
sorry but uh......i cant even begin to worry about my homies ex.

but then again......im different.

its not about time or ownership.

its about selection. in NYC.....its many women there......many.
sorry but uh......i cant even begin to worry about my homies ex.

but then again......im different.
That's the difference.

You're assuming these two only know each because of BIG, mention his name when they talk dirty, and fuck under a mural of Biggie while Ready 2 Die plays in the background.

Ima keep saying it cause you keep trying to take this situation out of its context. 20 years. Death. Pussy not yours.

Reactions: 1/2
That's the difference.

You're assuming these two only know each because of BIG, mention his name when they talk dirty, and fuck under a mural of Biggie while Ready 2 Die plays in the background.

Ima keep saying it cause you keep trying to take this situation out of its context. 20 years. Death. Pussy not yours.

dont matter.......you get it....but pussy is more important so you trying to not get it.

Why Stevie J shouldn't marry Faith specifically

vs

Why Stevie should marry anyone but Faith

Which are you arguing?
both.....im not saying she aint a good chick....
but cmon....too many women out there to willfully run behind anyone you know.

same shit with niggas in the NBA...all fucking the same chicks.....how? why? then some niggas wifes them? how? why?

then you got derek fisher and that french nigga from the spurs type niggas....

nah...i just dont see it.

both.....im not saying she aint a good chick....
but cmon....too many women out there to willfully run behind anyone you know.

same shit with niggas in the NBA...all fucking the same chicks.....how? why? then some niggas wifes them? how? why?

then you got derek fisher and that french nigga from the spurs type niggas....

nah...i just dont see it.

You say both, but you're arguing one by stating the other.

"Stevie shouldn't marry Faith specifically because he could marry anybody but Faith."

That ain't Biggie's woman. He's been dead for 22 years

You say both, but you're arguing one by stating the other.

"Stevie shouldn't marry Faith specifically because he could marry anybody but Faith."

That ain't Biggie's woman. He's been dead for 22 years
thats all niggas keep saying...he been dead.
sooo.....does he stop being your homie?
did he stop being the Godparent?
nah, but it stop being biggies pussy tho?

again its not about who owns her. shes a free woman.....but it is about niggas not having a code over pussy.

his own godkid has a problem with it....

again its not about who owns her. shes a free woman.....but it is about niggas not having a code over pussy.

Being = to be, present tense = is

Was = past tense = no longer present

Unless Stevie J is dragging a 300lbs corpse around, talking to it, that's no longer his friend.

Being = to be, present tense = is

Was = past tense = no longer present

Unless Stevie J is dragging a 300lbs corpse around, talking to it, that's no longer his friend.
so death means all ties are cut?
so he could step away from godparent duties, if he wanted as well, huh?

so a niggas word means nothing after death even tho the word was made in case of death that a nigga would stay true to his word?

good to know.

Yes he does stop being your homie, if your wife die she not your wife anymore and you can marry somebody else.

Back