Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stevie J & Faith Evans Gets Married

Big difference between a chick u once smashed and your ex wife and baby mother.

Again, alot of niggas these days aint got principles and codes. Too many chicks outchea to be trying to smash my niggas ex wife and baby mother.

Frame it how you want it, it's some female shit. Either I'm with a chick or I'm not with her. If I'm not with her, I don't give two shits who or what she does?

Frame it how you want it, it's some female shit. Either I'm with a chick or I'm not with her. If I'm not with her, I don't give two shits who or what she does?
it aint about you if you dead.
but your homie shoulda cut the image of her off in his mind the moment yall was married.

im not sure how yalls friendship is...but if i cant even trust a nigga picking my lady up from the airport.....we aint that cool.

but then i would also have to look at the chick too....

like what was really going on while a nigga was on tour.

i think alot of yall missing the point.

is pussy that important that you break lines for it?

Weren't they about to get divorced anyway prior to him getting shot?

but then i would also have to look at the chick too....

like what was really going on while a nigga was on tour.

i think alot of yall missing the point.

is pussy that important that you break lines for it?

Its been wars for pussy. It can be that important

it aint about you if you dead.
but your homie shoulda cut the image of her off in his mind the moment yall was married.

im not sure how yalls friendship is...but if i cant even trust a nigga picking my lady up from the airport.....we aint that cool.

I only have one dude I'd truly call a friend at this point. I remember a year or two ago, he found out that my ex was in town. I told me and asked me if I had a problem if he hollered at her. I'm married and I haven't been with that chick for 10 years. You really telling me that you think he was out of line for that?

I only have one dude I'd truly call a friend at this point. I remember a year or two ago, he found out that my ex was in town. I told me and asked me if I had a problem if he hollered at her. I'm married and I haven't been with that chick for 10 years. You really telling me that you think he was out of line for that?

Was you married and had kids with the ex tho?

Was you married and had kids with the ex tho?

No, got close, but didn't get all the way. Why does that make a difference. The point is he knew I loved her and he was around when I was with her. These dudes are making it seem like if your homeboy is interested in your chick at any point in the future that means they were interested in your chick when ya'll were together. That doesn't make sense to me.

Back