Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stevie J & Faith Evans Gets Married

Actually had a homeboy who actually had a kid with his man's main girl like a year after he died.

It was crazy cuz shorty was known for getting around, but when she was with ole boy he basically kept her at his apt away from the hood..

Only like 2 people knew where they stayed. After he got killed she only reached out to those two people. After a while they started fucking, then she had a kid by the nigga...

Shit was hot around the way... Folk ain't like that shit
dont let @Goldie read this

big bones probably turned to dust years ago, yet, he get that kinda respect like he just chilling in the studio making another album

Some traditions in my country...

A man takes over his dead brother's widow immediately after the latter is buried...

Shit happens

And Faith has a life... BiG is gone...
wait....we talking the UK of the origin country.

and what you mean take over?

the way i see it.....

my homie got divorced but me and his wife was always close. before and after.
so close her grandfather thought we should have been together...but things didnt work that way.

now that they are divorced...if he dies and im divorced.
she will always be looked at as my sister. or play sister. or whatever.

simply because i got respect for my homie and i have respect for her and i have respect that that was my wifes freind.

i can run into hundreds of horny chicks in cancun, DR, Germany, Ethiopia, Japan, canada....etc
there is no limit.....even within a small group....that is what makes it even more a reason why i wouldnt.

certain lines i just wont cross.

now if shes a chick he was just smashing.....i get it. then alls fair game.
but if he tried to lock it down......i cant.....

shit is a violation.

Hoe shit no matter which way you slice it.

And marrying your dead brother sister? Backwards shit too

If you love your wife and know your friend is a good man, you'd want him to hold her down if you died.

I know if my wife died and her fine friend wanted next, I'd pipe her down while playing Unthinkable by Alicia Keys.

Alot of these new niggas don't have no morals, no codes, no principles. Too many funny style fuck niggas out here.

I got plenty of principles. Holding on to a chick is no longer mine isn't one of them. What I look like denying my homie some pussy because I was with a chick once upon a time. That's some read female shit.

I got plenty of principles. Holding on to a chick is no longer mine isn't one of them. What I look like denying my homie some pussy because I was with a chick once upon a time. That's some read female shit.

Big difference between a chick u once smashed and your ex wife and baby mother.

Again, alot of niggas these days aint got principles and codes. Too many chicks outchea to be trying to smash my niggas ex wife and baby mother.

Back