Welcome To aBlackWeb

'Steve Urkel' Actor Jaleel White Launches Purple Urkle Cannabis Brand

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Family Matters star Jaleel White has announced a new cannabis brand with 710 Labs.

The two will be releasing Its PurpL, a line of various Purple Urkle strains that include Purple Urkle, Mendo Purps, Zkittlez, and a cross of Purple Urkle and The White known as "Stefan." The debut lineup will also offer mini-pre-roll packs and live resin disposable vape pens.

"The thing that always stood out to me was there no clear brand leader for fire purple weed," Jaleel White said. "It made no sense to me, that no company of significance had claimed this lane, so why not me?"

White first considered entering the cannabis industry around six years ago, when Proposition 64 in California was on the state ballot. He previously rejected similar offers because none of them felt "right."

"The legacy of the character has just taken on its own life," White said in an interview with Leafly. "I've been associated with something, an avenue of cannabis that's respected and known. My criteria was, 'I cannot do this and put out a, you know, a boo-boo offering of no effort.'"

Its PurpL is set to launch on April 20, 2021, at California dispensaries and the online platform, Next Level.

Purple Urkle been in dispensaries for mad long. I literally almost ordered some recently. Like with the last week or so.

Back