Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Most of the people who like medium rare or whatever have also tried steak well done, so they are able to make an informed judgment on which is better.

Can the well done side say the same?
Me and it was recommended by the chef. He said at least get it med well. I did and that was it. I knew right then and there that I was a true black man. Not one of these white supremacist sympathizers who want to be white so bad

Me and it was recommended by the chef. He said at least get it med well. I did and that was it. I knew right then and there that I was a true black man. Not one of these white supremacist sympathizers who want to be white so bad

lol at people liking their steak cooked differently than you like yours cooked equaling white supremacy. Nigga shut up already with that bullshit

lol at people liking their steak cooked differently than you like yours cooked equaling white supremacy. Nigga shut up already with that bullshit
Bruh don't be mad because you want to be white bub. Embrace your whiteness. Live in your truth sis

I ain't knockin you bub. Ijs. Y'all live by the white mans standards of how a steak should be cooked. Whites don't use seasoning but I bet you do. Point made

Flavor brother, flavorrrrrrrrrr. Tenderness. Love. Its all there don't be scared.

Just need somebody to cook it right for you but then again dried steak might be some peoples thing but I couldn't do it anymore.

This narrative has got to stop. Lol. It's almost like y'all don't even consider that maybe...just maybe...other people like different things than you and that it isn't that niggas have never had a steak cooked medium or rare or whatever?

I dunno. I just seems arrogant to me to think that the ONLY explanation for someone liking something different than you like is that they must have never had it.

Whatever though.

I'm team Medium Well and I'll die on that hill!

Fuckers.

Got
This narrative has got to stop. Lol. It's almost like y'all don't even consider that maybe...just maybe...other people like different things than you and that it isn't that niggas have never had a steak cooked medium or rare or whatever?

I dunno. I just seems arrogant to me to think that the ONLY explanation for someone liking something different than you like is that they must have never had it.

Whatever though.

I'm team Medium Well and I'll die on that hill!

Fuckers.
Gotta try it all im saying.

I just started eating steak with horseradish sauce. I didn't even know which one to get. The one I got is good, but that shit opens your nose up for real.

I enjoy spicy food so I welcome my sinuses being cleared. Lol.

When I eat sushi I mix a ton of horseradish in a little bit of soy sauce. It's a couple of drops away (im joking) from being straight wasabi paste. Lol.

Back