Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I probably should get a meat thermometer.

I just take my shit out the pan, make a lil cut in the thickest part to see if it’s how I like it, then throw it back in the pan if it’s still too bloody.

I just take my shit out the pan, make a lil cut in the thickest part to see if it’s how I like it, then throw it back in the pan if it’s still too bloody.

That's how u end up with drier steaks, meat thermometer def a game changer. Once you cut the steak with a knife it starts losing its juices like crazy then throwing it back makes it worse...unless you like your steak well done then it wouldn't be a issue.

If niggas like their steak undercooked, bleeding, with the flesh still they exact same color as it was when the gotdamn cow was alive, and wanna eat like the gotdamn cavemen who haven't quite mastered how to use fire...then fine...but all this 'overcooked' shit really sounds silly and defies common sense.

Most of the people who like medium rare or whatever have also tried steak well done, so they are able to make an informed judgment on which is better.

Can the well done side say the same?

No and if they say they've tried med rare it means they've eaten meat they believe to be raw

Niggas only wanna believe in science when is convenient for them to

They have literally done studies on what are acceptable temperatures to consume red meat so that you won't get sick but niggas insist on eating steak that feel like month old sponges

If that's not enough, you have people in this very thread who have openly admitted to previously being one of the well done people and at some point were converted over to medium/medium well and niggas still insist on doubling down on the well done pov.

It's ok to change your mind when presented with new information

Most of the people who like medium rare or whatever have also tried steak well done, so they are able to make an informed judgment on which is better.

Can the well done side say the same?
Great point. Mostly feel it just comes to their parents or guardians preaching it growing up. My girl Jamaican and her parents are not with the red meat shit at all, they stared at me while we all went out to eat and I had the blood running from my knife and fork lol. My girl was the same until I had her try my steak and its been a wrap since on that, nothing but medium rares.

Great point. Mostly feel it just comes to their parents or guardians preaching it growing up. My girl Jamaican and her parents are not with the red meat shit at all, they stared at me while we all went out to eat and I had the blood running from my knife and fork lol. My girl was the same until I had her try my steak and its been a wrap since on that, nothing but medium rares.

What about this sounds appetizing to y'all? Lol.

I used to eat well done all the time. Tried med rare n couldn't fuck with it. Now I eat med well, might even do medium. If the shits cooked well done I'll still eat it. If it's med rare or less cooked than that im good on it.

Why we all acting like everyone gotta like it one way?

I used to eat well done all the time. Tried med rare n couldn't fuck with it. Now I eat med well, might even do medium. If the shits cooked well done I'll still eat it. If it's med rare or less cooked than that im good on it.

Why we all acting like everyone gotta like it one way?

stupidity. That’s why. Lol.

but yeah, medium well is perfect.

What about this sounds appetizing to y'all? Lol.
Flavor brother, flavorrrrrrrrrr. Tenderness. Love. Its all there don't be scared.

Just need somebody to cook it right for you but then again dried steak might be some peoples thing but I couldn't do it anymore.

Back