Votes: 44 33.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
eh... it doesnt have to be OVER seasoned but aint nothing wrong with tossing in some aromatics like garlic, thyme or rosemary to enhance the flavor
How much is Biggie's rhymes gon come outcho fat lips?

If you haven't had one just say that, but to act like it doesn't exist is like you' re trying you hardest to convince yourself that it's ok that Bessie still moo's when you take a bite.

I don't doubt that some well done steaks are more 'tender' than others but the whole reason people eat rare and med rare is coz they're actually tender and juicy.

The softest nicest well done steak you've ever eaten way tougher than the worst med rare I've eaten

If yall have only had well done steaks I dont think you can properly qualify what a "tender and juicy" steak is.

If that is your only point of reference... nah

I ate medium rare/mediuml until I got salmonella poisoning from a steak around '91-ish from a really nice restaurant.

I've had a medium well steak but it ain't my type of hype. Y'all must love white culture. Y'all disgust me. Slaves would frown on your taste buds

I'll post the next time I make steak. If this thread came up last weekend them a pic would of been posted. I cut that thang open and juices be flowing

Y'all must be Neanderthals. Gotto be if you eating this shit any kinds of rare. Y'all must not cook chicken well either. Scust

Back