• Medium Well

Votes: 38 28.8%
  • Well Done

Votes: 23 17.4%
  • Church Shoe Status

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Yall ever add toppings to your steak??

I love a plain Med Rare steak, but sometimes its nice to top it off with some things.

One time I had Sauteed some Sweet Onions and Crimini Mushrooms in some grass fed butter. Topped the steak with some Gorgonzola Picante Blue Cheese Crumbles and tiny slices of Brie Cheese. Then covered it with the onions and mushrooms so the heat melted the cheeses and it was one of the greatest food experiences I have ever had. Also the most expensive steak I've ever made.

Also, what cut of steak do yall eat the most? 90% of the time i'm a Bone Out Ribeye guy.

I dont mind a NY Strip as a secondary. Sirloins are great too but always top choice is Ribeye.

Yall ever add toppings to your steak??

I love a plain Med Rare steak, but sometimes its nice to top it off with some things.

One time I had Sauteed some Sweet Onions and Crimini Mushrooms in some grass fed butter. Topped the steak with some Gorgonzola Picante Blue Cheese Crumbles and tiny slices of Brie Cheese. Then covered it with the onions and mushrooms so the heat melted the cheeses and it was one of the greatest food experiences I have ever had. Also the most expensive steak I've ever made.

Also, what cut of steak do yall eat the most? 90% of the time i'm a Bone Out Ribeye guy.

I dont mind a NY Strip as a secondary. Sirloins are great too but always top choice is Ribeye.

I was at a Brazilian steakhouse the other day I tried some chimichurri sauce for the first time shit was on point I’m a fan now.

Favorite cut is ribeye too. Strip is what I cook the most.

You don't say that when you eating barbecue chicken with barbecue sauce....niggas like what they like not everyone wants to eat the cow while it's still alive
:foh5:

That's an awful analogy.

If you order BBQ anything, you know it's going to come with some type of sauce because that is standard with BBQ everywhere...

That's an awful analogy.

If you order BBQ anything, you know it's going to come with some type of sauce because that is standard with BBQ everywhere...
It's no different than somebody dressing up their steak....nobody is throwing a t-bone on the grill and just cooking with no seasoning or nothing whether it's steak sauce or salt and pepper it's getting some good flavor on it

It's no different than somebody dressing up their steak....nobody is throwing a t-bone on the grill and just cooking with no seasoning or nothing whether it's steak sauce or salt and pepper it's getting some good flavor on it

Seasoning isn't a sauce....

And if the dish is flavorful after it is cooked it shouldn't necessarily need additional stuff. Of course it's nice to add things after the fact but people kill me with automatically adding things to a meal they haven't even initially tried.

It's always best practice to taste the meal 1st and if it needs something add to it to enhance the flavor. If you have to add a lot of things to the item it most likely isn't good. Lol.

Back