Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stay Single Until

Used to read these shits in High School when the internet was still fuzzy lookin…

Forgot what was said about July
Because of your warm nature and your dazzling energy, people are always drawn to you and they love being around you. But when it comes to getting to know people on a level that goes a little more in depth than that first, easy, fun and silly level – you always feel terrified, overwhelmed, and like you’ll never be good enough. But you deserve someone who’s not afraid to be vulnerable with you and who understands that things won’t always be perfect all the time. So stay single until you meet the person who loves you truly for every side of you – the fun, bright side, and more importantly, the complex, vulnerable, and imperfect side.

You should never try to crush your sense of ambition, your desire to do big things and get things done, and your endless curiosity and enthusiasm about life. But sometimes, for your own mental and emotional health and wellness, you need to remember to slow down, rest, and give yourself a break. Stay single until you meet someone who helps you do this – the person who never wants to hold you back, but also wants to make sure you’re always taking care of yourself, so that you can continue growing into the best possible person you can be.

I’ll be dead
There's a follow to that but I done forgot the site I pulled them from. Nvrmnd, easy to find

Relationships are going to be hard and challenging no matter what, but they shouldn’t be insanely painful or gut-wrenching. When you’re with the right person, you have to swallow your pride sometimes and make compromises and take risks with your heart, but it shouldn’t mean you have to be dealing with heartbreak all the time and feeling inadequate or not as loved as you could be. So stay single until you find someone who not only loves you for your big heart, but puts 100% effort every day into taking care of your heart and loving you the way you deserve to be loved.

There's a follow to that but I done forgot the site I pulled them from. Nvrmnd, easy to find

Relationships are going to be hard and challenging no matter what, but they shouldn’t be insanely painful or gut-wrenching. When you’re with the right person, you have to swallow your pride sometimes and make compromises and take risks with your heart, but it shouldn’t mean you have to be dealing with heartbreak all the time and feeling inadequate or not as loved as you could be. So stay single until you find someone who not only loves you for your big heart, but puts 100% effort every day into taking care of your heart and loving you the way you deserve to be loved.
I’ll be dead

Back