Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stay-At-Home Date Night

nerf.jpg

This is the more responsible way to get to what i was trying to with the card game.

Sensible Du FTW
me and my wife jsut big kids, we also play video games and have mma matches against eachother

So no kids this weekend.

We decided to change it up and just enjoy home on some lazy shit from Fri night to Sun afternoon.

So far, we're getting up early and fishing on Saturday. We'll probably cook and catch some movies later that day.

Im looking for some fillers for both nights.

What ya'll got?
Sex.
Play hide and seek, then if caught you have to take off a piece of clothing. Play until y’all are both fully naked.

Im bout to put this in motion myself.

Had to chop up a tree that fell in my yard with a chainsaw and bought some chaps for portection.

Bout to throw on the thermal and protective goggles with those and be the black Paul Bunyan.

Preciate that pahtna
That shit will be funny af.

me and my wife jsut big kids, we also play video games and have mma matches against eachother

yeah she's not much of a gamer but I was thinking of hooking the projector up

i can at least get her on mario kart or 2k

ya'll violent, cuh

Sex.
Play hide and seek, then if caught you have to take off a piece of clothing. Play until y’all are both fully naked.

hi kandy

this is called hide and go get it where im from

ima be on the kitchen counter like

:mybad:

damn, you got me

yeah she's not much of a gamer but I was thinking of hooking the projector up

i can at least get her on mario kart or 2k

ya'll violent, cuh

hi kandy

this is called hide and go get it where im from

ima be on the kitchen counter like

:mybad:

damn, you got me
Well there you go, nostalgia. Let her go count. You strip. Lay on the counter ass naked and say “damn you got me” and fuck the shit outta her.

Well there you go, nostalgia. Let her go count. You strip. Lay on the counter ass naked and say “damn you got me” and fuck the shit outta her.

butt ass nekkid?

ima have to oil down and stroke it a lil bit, cant be laid up there just ashy and limp

its already gone be cold af

if you do role play, just do ya boy one favor and dont impersonate Wesley Pipes

you gon fuck around and get divorced behind that shit

Go with Du and Goldie idea

Spend a day trying to stay in physical contact with each other. Compliment each other on the top of the hour, every hour.

Don't get so wasted that the time blows by you. Make it last, nh

Best stay at home date we did...we opened the apartment balcony door...let the summer cool breeze come thru the livingroom...just chilled on the couch.

No TV. Just had some soft r&b music playing. Listening to the wind blow thru the trees. Shyt was soothing af. She sat on one end reading. I sat on my end scrolling thru my phone, and staring outside. One of the best afternoons ever.

When we got the house, we sat outside on the back patio. She had her portable speaker playing as she was reading. I had my cigar enjoying the afternoon.

aight so pretty much none of that shit happened, but it was a cool weekend

did some fishing and just relaxed the rest of the time....smoked, ate, & slept good af

tmp-cam-6450352948810306500.jpg tmp-cam-7024769232883402147.jpg

she got 1 perch as soon as we got out there and that was it lol

I hooked a bass but it shook loose

Nigga you washed

Smoked ate and slept good....smdh

Throw yall genitals in the trash

Back