Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stay-At-Home Date Night

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
So no kids this weekend.

We decided to change it up and just enjoy home on some lazy shit from Fri night to Sun afternoon.

So far, we're getting up early and fishing on Saturday. We'll probably cook and catch some movies later that day.

Im looking for some fillers for both nights.

What ya'll got?

So no kids this weekend.

We decided to change it up and just enjoy home on some lazy shit from Fri night to Sun afternoon.

So far, we're getting up early and fishing on Saturday. We'll probably cook and catch some movies later that day.

What ya'll got?

Phase 10. Rummy style card game.

Don Julio/Patron.

Loser of each round takes a shot or takes clothes off. Once theres no more clothes, you have to take 2.

10 rounds per game.

Start there. Either run it back after you finish a game or let the Patron dictate the rest.

Can't go wrong with alil role play

never actually done this lol

sounds interesting but I feel like I'd take it too seriously

when people say role play.....ya'll really be in the house playing lonely housewife vs. intruder/ mall cop vs. thief / college professor vs. student ??????

real guns or nah?

uniforms/ accents?

scripts? or at least a general idea/agreement on what the particular scene is about?

yeah, see....im fuck that up smh

This migga nosigned my post lol.

This thread my G...

HeavenlyDeadHarvestmouse-max-1mb.gif

Hope yall get snagged up with every cast Saturday

Phase 10. Rummy style card game.

Don Julio/Patron.

Loser of each round takes a shot or takes clothes off. Once theres no more clothes, you have to take 2.

10 rounds per game.

Start there. Either run it back after you finish a game or let the Patron dictate the rest.

my nigga, we 31.....

and got other shit to be alive for

she just texted and asked me what we was drinking while we fish....my response:

Starbucks-Whole-Bean-Coffee-Dark-Roast-Single-Origin-Sumatra-762111622907.jpg

I'll be dat

Good coffee and good weed>>>>>>>>>>> sweatin and playin double dutch w/ the floor

never actually done this lol

sounds interesting but I feel like I'd take it too seriously

when people say role play.....ya'll really be in the house playing lonely housewife vs. intruder/ mall cop vs. thief / college professor vs. student ??????

real guns or nah?

uniforms/ accents?

scripts? or at least a general idea/agreement on what the particular scene is about?

yeah, see....im fuck that up smh

Aye man, the more props the better. But the one's you named are some of the ones I'm familiar with, especially housewife vs intruder, yea it's kinda rapey but :clawd2:

Can't go wrong with alil role play

Im bout to put this in motion myself.

Had to chop up a tree that fell in my yard with a chainsaw and bought some chaps for portection.

Bout to throw on the thermal and protective goggles with those and be the black Paul Bunyan.

Preciate that pahtna

Can't go wrong wit Netflix.

Try a restaurant yall never been to yet. Or chill outside at a park.

So no kids this weekend.

What ya'll got?

shit b-more so vast yall can do so much shit

Fiesta De Mayo - A Cinco Celebration!
Power Plant Live!
May 4, 9 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with Live music and entertainment, world’s greatest Nacho Eating Contest, pinatas, margaritas and of course tacos.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fiesta...Ph8OaY3IngJlFSBXcV6LuDKqkq9FvtDo2FNg7c5crQcnk

Im bout to put this in motion myself.

Had to chop up a tree that fell in my yard with a chainsaw and bought some chaps for portection.

Bout to throw on the thermal and protective goggles with those and be the black Paul Bunyan.

Preciate that pahtna
the motions with an ax is to chop, chain saw is ....cutting? i might be wrong

Back