Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who side is Kato on? Hers..Did you notice B Mickie never asked her what happened after she said she might have killed a cop? Just straight sex..it’s about to be power all over again.

First thing I thought too. You just prolly killed a cop. You run hysterically to escape. You get to your mans house and tell him and after a 20 second convo, yall fuckin? Very weak righting right there.

Monique got beat up by a man who been shot

she should have did him like the dude in inglorious Basterds did the movie theater owner chick and stuck her finger right in his bullet wound.

Kato lining Lamar up,but IDK if she gonna live.

Uh ohh they on them about that cop.

I thought maybe Lamar's slimy ass was who was grabbing up the work.

LOL at them posing like rap a promo at the station .

LOL "wtf type of freaky ass shit is this?"

I like that music they playing.Even pulled out the old white ppl music we secretly liked.

Lmfao at Ashy Larry the nasty coroner fucking dead bodies.

I be dying seeing Zane trying to act like he a teen or early 20's.Nigga gotta be like 38 at least.

Lamar is Waldo.

Niggas too happy for Lamar to still be walking around.

"How about the mafia family" "We black mutha fuckas" "Rooooooll credits" DING !!!!! (Everything wrong with BMF voice)

B Mickie aka Yunger Ill.

LMFAO DC

Why they keep calling Terry light skinned?Then to make worse,the nigga DC said that to was light skinned himself.

I'm trying to think where I know this other drug boss with the fir from?Is he a famous or semi famous child actor?He looks like a dude from Detroit in that era for real.Maybe the kid from Major Payne?

Right you already knew kato was scheming,but I think B Mickie gone kill her ass.

or maybe B Mickie might get killed.He's the only one who knows her secret.Might be a triple cross.

So are they trying to get Meech killed by Lamar then kill Lamar.B Mickie said he would kill Lamar but if he missed or got arrested Kato could meet him for a celebratory drink after he killed Meech and kill him.

That is a good idea for pops to use that money for a legal business.T did own a car service for real at some point.

IDK who yet but somebody getting smoked.Oh shit he flipped on her,but is he still scheming on Meech or her?

B Mickie held it down,I guess???

Why Meech lie about kato being straight?

What you think about B.M.F. Rooooooll credits again" DING DING DING DING !!!!! (Everything wrong with BMF voice)

They didn't name themselves BMF until ATL IRL,but whatever.

Okay so Lamar figuring out the set up is part of the plan.

Goteeeeeeem.

Okay so B Mickie aka Yung Ill held it down.

RIP kato.

I'm surprised they showed Meech kill somebody on the show,but I'm glad they didn't try to keep tip toeing around it to make Meech seem less violent for legal reasons.

They stay talking about too much shit at Meech's mama's house.

That boss chick serious about not fucking with Meech,but she wants Terry.

Damn,why B Mickie get arrested?For Kato?

Damn always knew that gun would come back to haunt him.Woooowzers.

T ain't going nowhere.

Great finale.wish we got 10 eps.

That ending credits music with samples from the show is super hot magma fire

Last edited:

I like that music they playing.Even pulled out the old white ppl music we secretly liked.

I be dying seeing Zane trying to act like he a teen or early 20's.Nigga gotta be like 38 at least.

Lamar is Waldo.

"How about the mafia family" "We black mutha fuckas" "Rooooooll credits" DING !!!!! (Everything wrong with BMF voice)

B Mickie aka Yunger Ill.

LMFAO DC

Why they keep calling Terry light skinned?Then to make worse,the nigga DC said that to was light skinned himself.

I'm trying to think where I know this other drug boss with the fir from?Is he a famous or semi famous child actor?He looks like a dude from Detroit in that era for real.Maybe the kid from Major Payne?

Right you already knew kato was scheming,but I think B Mickie gone kill her ass.

or maybe B Mickie might get killed.He's the only one who knows her secret.Might be a triple cross.

So are they trying to get Meech killed by Lamar then kill Lamar.B Mickie said he would kill Lamar but if he missed or got arrested Kato could meet him for a celebratory drink after he killed Meech and kill him.

That is a good idea for pops to use that money for a legal business.T did own a car service for real at some point.

IDK who yet but somebody getting smoked.Oh shit he flipped on her,but is he still scheming on Meech or her?

What you think about B.M.F. Rooooooll credits again" DING DING DING DING !!!!! (Everything wrong with BMF voice)

Goteeeeeeem.

RIP kato.

I'm surprised they showed Meech kill somebody on the show,but I'm glad they didn't try to keep tip toeing around it to make Meech seem less violent for legal reasons.

T ain't going nowhere.

Solid Recap My Man Ill Talk More On It Later But I See Why They Put The Message Up Before Every Ep. Now

Lamar is Waldo.

B Mickie aka Yunger Ill.

LMFAO DC

Goteeeeeeem.

RIP kato.

T ain't going nowhere.

B Mickie as Yung Ill got me rolling at how accurate it is. Solid finale.

this shit so smoove i had to find it after they kept playing pieces of it on the show

it was another song on there too but ic ant find that shit no where.. a hip hop track

Back