Welcome To aBlackWeb

So far. So good. Nice seeing things from a different regional point of view. Can do without an appearance from La La tho.
LALA getting roles because she got naked on screen and for some reason she's close with 50. But yeah, she ain't even had to be shown.

Used to kick it with a few BMF guys who would coem around the block and kick it when we would have the late night BBQ in the apartments where I stayed. As big as BMF was I still feel folks don't truly understand their run.

Used to kick it with a few BMF guys who would coem around the block and kick it when we would have the late night BBQ in the apartments where I stayed. As big as BMF was I still feel folks don't truly understand their run.
Which is why it should be people doing the show who was in it for real.

I wonder how long it will take for the story to get to ATL ?

Meech came to ATL in the 90's maybe mid 90's to live.

I hope it doesn't take until like the final season to be the full blown BMF in ATL.

it's about 85/86 on the show now.
i actually think it'll happen season two...i don't see them rush the Detroit era

i actually think it'll happen season two...i don't see them rush the Detroit era
Could take longer than that depending on how they tell this story.

I figure 50 at least wants to get 5-7 seasons out of this show.

This might get bigger than Power because of how big the story was and it being true.

We might spend 2 seasons in the D.

Could take longer than that depending on how they tell this story.

I figure 50 at least wants to get 5-7 seasons out of this show.

This might get bigger than Power because of how big the story was and it being true.

We might spend 2 seasons in the D.
Possibly. There's so much to touch on, from Detroit to L.A., the drug dealing to the music industry, the fall...they can't mess that up

Back