Welcome To aBlackWeb

Show looks solid so far.

I only knew it aired because people on Twitter were talking about the kash doll scene.

Since this show can’t be 100% truthful is it any books or documentaries I can get the real story from that anyone could recommend?

Show looks solid so far.

I only knew it aired because people on Twitter were talking about the kash doll scene.

Since this show can’t be 100% truthful is it any books or documentaries I can get the real story from that anyone could recommend?
Conspiracy of black family mafia is a big hardcover book that's $150.

Show looks solid so far.

They been working on this show for like 3 yrs so I think Lil meech really studied acting for real and took it serious.

Not saying he's the best actor ever,but he does sale this character.

I didn't know ole girl from The Game and Why did I get married directed this show.Tasha Smith

I always thought she was sexy and ironically kash Doll reminds me of a younger Tasha Smith.

Why is Jewzy not part of this ? Fam used to scream BMf every chance he got
For some reason 50 and Jeezy don't really get along or something.

but 50 did say in one video that he does want jeezy to be a part of it somehow.

hard to tell if 50 be just trolling him or it's something there.

Jeezy has sent darts at 50 too over the years.

He might be on the soundtrack.

Somebody might play him on the show later.

Seems weird it’s like a hip hop nigga making a show bout Supreme and his team and Murder inc is not involved

I seriously doubt they leave out ATL.That's when shit really got outrageous.
I know but that we can Google and shit y’all witnessed it.....

I think from the mid 80s to when operation Motor City Mafia launched would be their focus since not much is known about what they were up to during that time

it’s easier to take some artistic chances w that

I think from the mid 80s to when operation Motor City Mafia launched would be their focus since not much is known about what they were up to during that time

I would be very disappointed if they don't get to that part.

if so he better have BMF Book 2 ATL.

They moved this story pretty rapidly in the pilot for it to end with them already in the game and T getting shot already.

At the end of that last video I posted with Drama, 50 says the story will progress as far as ATL and Jeezy.

They started the show with 2005 Meech.

Would be dope if they did a Godfather 2 /Boardwalk final season past and present storylines thing.

If this gets more season This will play into like 4 parts the Detroit shit, moving to Mexico, all the Atlanta stuff and then all of the Cali shit as well. Most people only know about the Atl shit and the rappers but them niggas was in Mexico for almost a year making moves

Seems weird it’s like a hip hop nigga making a show bout Supreme and his team and Murder inc is not involved
Kinda,but not really,because Preme was on his descent by the time he was running with the Inc.

The Inc is such a small part at the very end of his story.

He had been a kingpin,done time,and was out kinda scrambling to get money compared to when it was his prime.

BMF was hot as far as police but at their prime of balling and getting money.

But also,even though I heard they patched things up,Some BMF members feel a way about how Jeezy faded in the bushes like Birdman's artists when ATL got hot

That shit went from BMF to CTE real fast.

But I can't front,he was smart.He got away from that shit just in time.

Last edited:
Back