Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was dope watching this.

Loved hearing the house music and seeing the jit dancing. That's part of the Detroit culture that's kinda been lost with the youngins.

They got the talk and slang down and the food we love like the chilli cheese fries. Made it feel authentic

How ATL niggas took that
ATL isn't really a territorial place.

Gangs don't politic ATL,money does.

BMF changed a lot of ppl's lives for the better or worse.....

The city ate when BMF was poppin and plenty ATL ppl were in or ate with BMF.

BMF also had ppl from different gangs in it.Bloods and crips,GD's, VL's, nuetrals,etc all together for the bag.

real live updated New jack City shit.No cap.

Strippers was making house money.Hustlers was getting good tickets,money was flowing.

Shit was live until it started getting too live.

ATL isn't really a territorial place.

Gangs don't politic ATL,money does.

BMF changed a lot of ppl's lives for the better or worse.....

The city ate when BMF was poppin and plenty ATL ppl were in or ate with BMF.

BMF also had ppl from different gangs in it.Bloods and crips,GD's, VL's, nuetrals,etc all together for the bag.

real live updated New jack City shit.No cap.

Strippers was making house money.Hustlers was getting good tickets,money was flowing.

Shit was live until it started getting too live.
so they were wholesaling ? Colombians was the plugs?

First time I heard bout them is when homie got killed it outside the club

so they were wholesaling ? Colombians was the plugs?

First time I heard bout them is when homie got killed it outside the club
You mean Wolf?

Yeah most ppl didn't know who they were unless they was deep in the game or from Detroit plus they didn't go around calling themselves BMF and branding it until later publicly.

I think they got most of the coke from the Mexican mafia,but I could be wrong

Meech's plug ratted on him.

I talked about a lot of this in an old thread.

I was all in the mix of this shit.

By the time they had billboards and was on smack the curtain was closing

I heard there was some issues but as long as he is feeding meech and his family none of that really matters.

BMF got so big that every mid-level Pusher who bought a half of zip from somebody was claiming to be BMF
Facts, I mean as long as the family eating from the show then that's what matters and not everything is gonna be told truthfully but as long as the series is good and it's close to how the BMF was back then it should be fine. But I'm liking it so far and lil meech looks and act like how his father did back then and I was hoping he would do good and I'm impressed with his acting.

They got so crazy at one point BMF was in Mozley off of MLK and was giving any dude who would show their license ,car details,license plate number, address and a social security card where they can find them, a whole bird on consignment.

Back