Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lamar crazy as hell boy 🤣😂. Walkin and driving around in a trench and durag lookin like Omar.
Stabbed his own man up. I wonder why ol boy aint even at least try to bite em since he had just tucked the pistol. And Meech keep callin this nigga midnight and Lamar can’t stand light skinnned people 😂.

Last edited:
Lamar went full Omar

LOL a soft kidnappin.

Stupid always get caught.

Taking candy from a baby out chea.

Damn they got jerked on that settlement.

Somebody going to jail for that murder weapon.

Kato a snake.

Lamar's homie trying to leave like a domestic violence victim.

Lamar probably gone kill dude after he did all that dick eating.

The pain.

They on Terry

Preacher man renting out the church as a boom boom room.

So Lamar dragged that body ,drove it to the church,Took it from the car to the door,broke in the church,and left it there and nobody saw shit?

Walls closing in on Lamar.Damn Darius ain't even get to 2nd base.

See if they had just bodied Lamar when they had the chance

now that Geek nigga got stabbed up for nothing

Pretty wack episode though

Lamar lost his girl, his daughter, his crew and then killed his right hand man. Dude really had a fucked up day. Kato gonna end up killing him to keep him from telling that she's a traitor

The parents are goofy and naive

Your teenage sons wearing huge customized gold chain to your dinner table, fuck you think they doing?

That's what pisses me off the most about them. Them being so naive is irritating af. Blame Meech b/c their angel Terry would NEVER do no such thing as this. And if he is...then apparently Meech is corrupting his mind. Smh

Nah, this the first episode where you see Terry kinda snap at her. It was always Meech in previous episodes that was always talking down to her, but it was Terry who always told him to chill.

Now if Meech was the one to get shot..... "riight"
She cool w Du cuz I guess he used to run w her pops who s dead I believe

I think Meech and Terry unknowingly did something to her pops or had him killed

Back