Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - American Gods (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

Remedy

Doper Than Coke

Has anyone had the chance to view this new series? I've been hearing about it so I decided to watch the first episode. I have no background knowledge of the series, but read it's based on a novel of the same name written by author Neil Gaiman.

The pilot episode was crazy, to say the least. I don't want to give away any spoilers but the show had one of the craziest scenes I've seen in a minute. Hit the spoiler below for more on the scene.
bilquis.gif

So this chick swallows this poor sap who thought he hit the jackpot with a black Goddess...By swallow I mean she literally sucks his entire body inside her birth canal..Reverse birthed him?? IDK
BonTop.gif

BilqSatisfied.gif

"An ex-convict becomes the bodyguard of a powerful old deity looking to reclaim his lost glory."

oh ok...i can get down with this

gon check it out this evening perhaps and give my .02

Somebody was talkin about a man being suctioned into a vagina yesterday somewhere lol. I guess this is what exactly they were talkin about.

Old Gods are going to fight New Gods there's book about this as well.

Marvel Comics did a rendition of this story in the Hercules comic that basically followed this same premise.

Just heard about this the other day, been meaning to check it out. Probably will tonight. Sounds dope and I like most of what ive read from Neil Gaiman.

I got the book couldnt get into it like i thought. But i want to watch the show. I forget i have all these premium channels

That gay shit was outta line on the last episode

prior to watching the episode, i had no idea of your pov. I assumed you were overreacting, but i finally saw it last night, and yea...im with you and @Remedy...i was mad uncomfortable

Im trying to understand the symbolism behind it, but im too lazy to google.

so episode 4 was MUCH better, but i legit thought it was just a dream sequence, but nah...ol girl really came back

i love the attention to detail this show has

like old girl is a living rotting corpse, yet has the presence of mind to get fly traps

so episode 4 was MUCH better, but i legit thought it was just a dream sequence, but nah...ol girl really came back

i love the attention to detail this show has

like old girl is a living rotting corpse, yet has the presence of mind to get fly traps
I felt like that episode was useless

Back