Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ahhhh now I see why the production is better than most CW shows

Showrunner Geoff Johns revealed missing scenes from DC Universe’s Stargirl, which premiered earlier this week. Thanks to a deal with The CW, the show airs on both the streaming service and popular Arrowverse network.

According to Decider, Johns cut 10 minutes out of the first episodes, with the change made in order to comply with The CW’s 42-minute broadcasting slot. The first two episodes in particular were initially planned to be two hours, like a feature film. Unfortunately, the Stargirl deal with The CW wasn't made until after production was completed, leading to changes afterward. Johns encouraged viewers to watch the longer version of the episode to catch all these missing details, which can be streamed on DC Universe.

It’s only 13 episodes too so it’ll keep the filler episodes to a minimum if any at all hopefully. Flash and Batwoman and Supergirl need to do the same thing.

200.gif

I caught the first ep last night. I don't know anything about the character but it smells like teen angst and WB Supergirlish. Saw my dog Solomon Grundy for a minute so that in itself cool. I'll keep checking for it

Much better than what I expected.

Hope they don't find a way to mess it up.

Youngin has the potential to be what Hayden Panettiere should've been.

Just saw the pilot.

I thought it was really good.

That was my introduction to the character too....I actually was in to it. I like the actor from old school..... Dude funny....I just hope this don't go the swamp thing route.... Which I hope it doesn't... It was originally for the network... Then they decided to put it on TV.... But decided to still stream it on the network.... Shit crazy...

Anyway... Bout to watch episode 2

I give episode 1 a solid 8. There was nothing wrong with it. Shit was solid all around. Not the craziest mind blowing shit ever or nothing crazy... But it was watchable.... likeable.... It felt like a movie

Just saw the pilot.

I thought it was really good.

That was my introduction to the character too....I actually was in to it. I like the actor from old school..... Dude funny....I just hope this don't go the swamp thing route.... Which I hope it doesn't... It was originally for the network... Then they decided to put it on TV.... But decided to still stream it on the network.... Shit crazy...

Anyway... Bout to watch episode 2

I give episode 1 a solid 8. There was nothing wrong with it. Shit was solid all around. Not the craziest mind blowing shit ever or nothing crazy... But it was watchable.... likeable.... It felt like a movie

Do you watch on the DC App?

Is there a big or significant difference between the app and what they show on CW?

Didn't realize the mom was Amy smart.... This is an expensive cast...

And dude is the worst husband of all time. He should have told the mom immediately.

This was Geoff Johns baby for a minute... He wrote and directed a lot of this himself... Prolly put his own money up....

Showing off why he should be left alone to create the vision he wants for DC....

I wonder what he thinks about the Snyder cut... How much he's involved...

But yeah... This second episode is official. This shit feel straight like a movie

Do you watch on the DC App?

Is there a big or significant difference between the app and what they show on CW?
I haven't seen what they put on CW.

But if they took anything out it prolly is for the worst ... Cuz each episode is running 51-52 minutes.... And the character development is perfectly paced. I feel like I'm getting invested in each character the right way....

Didn't realize the mom was Amy smart.... This is an expensive cast...

And dude is the worst husband of all time. He should have told the mom immediately.

I doubt Luke Wilson and Amy Smart are that expensive.

I don't got a problem w/ Pat not telling his wife. He was keeping taps on the Anti Justice Society, but it wasn't like he was out there fighting them this whole time. Plus ain't a staple of this whole comic/ superhero thing is keeping it a secret to protect your family.

Oh no doubt...

But this has crash and burn all over it...

Not only did you hide it from your wife, you got her daughter in the shit?

And how do she not notice then both gone at midnight, when she was clearly still up...?

Like they both had black eyes in the morning.... Shorty gonna divorce the fuck outta slim

I doubt Luke Wilson and Amy Smart are that expensive.
The ether... ROFL

Oh no doubt...

But this has crash and burn all over it...

Yeah I def can see that being a thing in either that last or 2nd last ep. Like Barry and Iris on the Flash

Not only did you hide it from your wife, you got her daughter in the shit?

And how do she not notice then both gone at midnight, when she was clearly still up...?

Like they both had black eyes in the morning.... Shorty gonna divorce the fuck outta slim

But it wasn't like he was recruiting her or something. Even tho he knows she has something special w/ the stick, he was still trying to persuade her not doing it. Tho it wasn't that convincing I'll give you that.

Which is crazy, cuz the staff clearly likes him... It just ain't getting that power rush from him

I think the staff gets off on being used... Like the more power a person has the stringer it is.... Which is why it can't fall in the wrong hands

Back