Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Star Wars: Visions (Volume 2)

What about everything else I wrote B? I didn’t wanna write that shit for nothing lol

lmaooo!

Understood on the references about the old samurai tales and westerns. i can see how that connection could be made wit madnalorian. I think those similarities would be outshined by the fact that there is an actual force user hunting down sith - if that is what he's doing.. I think part of the dopeness of having a show like that are figuring out what his motivations are.. former Jedi? former Sith? something else?

Lop and Ocho was coo.. I didnt really lock in on the characters like that tho.

I think the Duel and the Ninth Jedi stood out to me the most because I always wondered what happened to force users after Order 66 and errbody was in hiding.

Twins was aite but it irritated me that these niggas was fighting in space for all that time and the ROBOT is the only one that put on an oxygen helmet... lol

lmaooo!

Understood on the references about the old samurai tales and westerns. i can see how that connection could be made wit madnalorian. I think those similarities would be outshined by the fact that there is an actual force user hunting down sith - if that is what he's doing.. I think part of the dopeness of having a show like that are figuring out what his motivations are.. former Jedi? former Sith? something else?

Lop and Ocho was coo.. I didnt really lock in on the characters like that tho.

I think the Duel and the Ninth Jedi stood out to me the most because I always wondered what happened to force users after Order 66 and errbody was in hiding.

Twins was aite but it irritated me that these niggas was fighting in space for all that time and the ROBOT is the only one that put on an oxygen helmet... lol
Lop and Ocho is the best ep as far as potential story imo

plus it’s about

368DD186-DECF-4182-940D-D3888E924DED.jpeg

lmao @ the robot having an oxygen helmet

also the ninth jedi supposedly takes place after the rise of sky Walker even though it’s non canon

I could go for a show set in whatever time period the Duel was set in. I loved the art style and the tone.

And whoever created that umbrella lightsaber.... that design was fire

1005b06bc86768212beae26f76279c23b2b0a8a9.gifv

5a27de4a973d338f20a224a5342729066682ef83.gifv

7c485febde4ada0212ec715e0f826e57bc9f8fcc.gifv

4d1b352fd3338fd31b3885be381c927eba9888d1.gifv

b8edaeae0056d7fe7cbe092f4ac1c8da2556490b.gifv

227c0dc71789c9c514285a5bbfa9084c0fd9f2f3.gifv

Just like with Netflix's Love,Death and Robots this animated series based in the Star Wars universe has some great short but involving episodes and some just ok episodes that reminded me of the super kiddie cartoons I would watch with my son when he was 5 to 10 years old.
I truly admire all the effort, time and artistry of the episodes I've watched so far.

What was the least-interesting or WOAT episode out the bunch to yall?
I think I speak for everybody and say the last one

I half watched it and never cared to watch again at full attention

ugly ass faces on those characters too

I don’t even know the name of that one

Back