Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Star Wars: Visions (Volume 2)

This is great!

Ep 5 the 9th Jedi is 🔥

I like ep 1’s animation style the least but that was great too

even ep 2 was good and different

had a cute boba fett lol nh

A024202F-45C4-4C8C-9BA9-5FC79A49D6AE.jpeg

Lol @ an inquisitor getting killed by a droid with a lightsaber 10 secs before he got there

I’d watch any show from any of these characters from these Eps so far though

Last ep is the only one that kinda missed the Mark as it’s the only one that I wouldn’t want to see a continuation of

animation as a whole in each ep is phenomenal

I’m happy af despite me having to fumble with the subtitles every ep

Are you guys watching the episodes in Japanese with subtitles or just watching it in English?

Are you guys watching the episodes in Japanese with subtitles or just watching it in English?
Japanese with subs

if anybody else is doing this and the subs don’t work after watching an ep what I had to do is every time is go to subtitles and keep going back and forth between English subs option and the subtitles off option (whichever one it wasn’t on) to make them work

Heard ep 5 was by far the best story. Haven't watched yet but my brother ranked them 5, 1 and 3 which seems to be the consensus ranking.

What's the top three joints yall would wanna see a continuation of?

I'm watching 8 & 9 now. 3 - 7 would be good series. I personally would include 1 but I could understand why some wouldn't.

I'm reluctantly adding 8. Reluctantly because fuck Ocho.

I’ll even explain further because it’s star wars

In the Duel a wanderer with a red lightsaber could work it’s just that that’s too similar to the mandalorian imo if you can kinda see the similarities so that’s why I wouldn’t want a full show of that. Plus the art style I hated even though the ep had some of my favorite moments and quality animation

Tattooine Rhapsody has potential to being a season long show Imo as there’s a lot there as they are traveling musicians that have the capability to combat enemies. I think as an adventure show to becoming a big music act is different. Can’t remember the main kid’s name at the moment but he is a padawan level Jedi IIRC so he could have an arc of getting his lightsaber fixed and avoiding being discovered as a current/former Jedi

Lop and Ocho has huge potential as a show because there’s a whole arc there to rescue her sister from being with the empire or killing her and there’s a whole environmental aspect to the anime. (It’s actually my favorite ep because there’s so much there from a potential standpoint. The art style as well)

the Ninth Jedi I almost omitted but restoring the Jedi order and Juri? There’s something there about her building on strengthening her connection to the force and potentially saving her dad. She’s not entirely alone either which makes for decent side characters

even that lazy ass droid who somehow was drinking tea and saying he was on break even though he’s a fucking robot lol

I’ll even explain further because it’s star wars

In the Duel a wanderer with a red lightsaber could work it’s just that that’s too similar to the mandalorian imo if you can kinda see the similarities so that’s why I wouldn’t want a full show of that. Plus the art style I hated even though the ep had some of my favorite moments and quality animation

Tattooine Rhapsody has potential to being a season long show Imo as there’s a lot there as they are traveling musicians that have the capability to combat enemies. I think as an adventure show to becoming a big music act is different. Can’t remember the main kid’s name at the moment but he is a padawan level Jedi IIRC so he could have an arc of getting his lightsaber fixed and avoiding being discovered as a current/former Jedi

Lop and Ocho has huge potential as a show because there’s a whole arc there to rescue her sister from being with the empire or killing her and there’s a whole environmental aspect to the anime. (It’s actually my favorite ep because there’s so much there from a potential standpoint. The art style as well)

the Ninth Jedi I almost omitted but restoring the Jedi order and Juri? There’s something there about her building on strengthening her connection to the force and potentially saving her dad. She’s not entirely alone either which makes for decent side characters

even that lazy ass droid who somehow was drinking tea and saying he was on break even though he’s a fucking robot lol

Re: the duel... for real? No interest in some dude going around killing a bunch of Sith and collecting their shit?

Id be all in for that. What similarities do you see with mandalorian? I didnt make that connection

Re: the duel... for real? No interest in some dude going around killing a bunch of Sith and collecting their shit?

Id be all in for that. What similarities do you see with mandalorian? I didnt make that connection
Ok you know how westerns are kinda made by being influenced by old samurai movies?

Well ppl consider the mandalorian a western style sci fi show as he “wanders” from place to place

In the duel you have a wanderer

that’s what I mean. Its different enough to be a show on its own but it’s a bit more redundant than say the other ones I picked

And not that I don’t have any interest at all but not enough to make a top 3 list. It’s maybe 5th or 6th

Ok you know how westerns are kinda made by being influenced by old samurai movies?

Well ppl consider the mandalorian a western style sci fi show as he “wanders” from place to place

In the duel you have a wanderer

that’s what I mean. Its different enough to be a show on its own but it’s a bit more redundant than say the other ones I picked

And not that I don’t have any interest at all but not enough to make a top 3 list. It’s maybe 5th or 6th

ahhh ok gotcha

Back