Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3)

I wonder why Crosshair didn't tell the empire that the bad batch was still alive, maybe he's not all the way gone like we thought

I wonder why Crosshair didn't tell the empire that the bad batch was still alive, maybe he's not all the way gone like we thought
You mean anybody else from the Empire? Cause that imperial officer knows already but he doesn't want it to leak out cause Tarken would have his head

The last remnants of this group not really a threat with how easily they was taken out this past episode. I thought you was an empire supporter or was it only that one guy in Andor
What? lol that group represents and takes orders from the empire

I don’t know who you are referring to from andor because I have a bad memory but just because I like the character doesn’t mean I support the empire

What? lol that group represents and takes orders from the empire

I don’t know who you are referring to from andor because I have a bad memory but just because I like the character doesn’t mean I support the empire
I have no clue what you're getting at, you went from I root for the seperatist because I hate the empire to I dont like the seperatist because they work for the empire

FnLFkydacAArUYp

Now that's what I'm talking about. Good episode. Planet kinda reminds me of Pandora in Avatar where the native species seems to have a relationship with the planet itself. Nice to see the Wookies again

Wanda Sykes takes me out of this show. Her voice doesn't scream star wars to me. They'll prolly cast jb smooth for a role next.

Back