Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Shit looks dope, but after Anthem I ain't buying anything Ea for a while after launch at a lower price. Need to see some reviews and gamer feedback.

Well except for madden next year when ps5 drop.

Dammit I was meaning to make this thread yesterday but forgot

I hope this is good but ain't this from respawn

Edit: yeah it is yeah man I don't like the main character's look but I really hope this is good. Star Wars needs better games especially single player

main character look like his name is Todd Whitman. Like damn they couldn’t let us make our own character

well......?
The platforming is very similar to uncharted and I didn’t play longer than 20 mins I’m trying not to touch this much because my girlfriend likes to watch me play games so I don’t wanna get too far lol

Game relies on stamina and parrying and dodging. Game is actually challenging and you can’t just run around swinging your lightsaber as it’s more skill based and timing based. It feels like you’re playing an adventure in the Star Wars universe. It seems fun. Main character ugly as shit

I like it

The platforming is very similar to uncharted and I didn’t play longer than 20 mins I’m trying not to touch this much because my girlfriend likes to watch me play games so I don’t wanna get too far lol

Game relies on stamina and parrying and dodging. Game is actually challenging and you can’t just run around swinging your lightsaber as it’s more skill based and timing based. It feels like you’re playing an adventure in the Star Wars universe. It seems fun. Main character ugly as shit

I like it
Any issues with gameplay, is the game buggy?

Any issues with gameplay, is the game buggy?
Not to my knowledge but I’m not the most technical kinda guy but I haven’t seen anything

im not a “the frame rate drops when this happens” guy either

Just changed the color of my lightsaber to green and I wonder if they have red purple and orange

btw from playing it again fora hour this morning I can tell this game isn’t gonna be beaten in like 8 hours of real time which I’m happy about. The fact that I can’t kill that toad animal thing without dying 3x to the point I had to run away from it on the first planet tells me this game is gonna be pretty hard at some spots

Back