Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3)

Really liked the first ep

I didn’t know it was gonna be that long though

crosshair was hating the entire ep now he’s the one who’s hunting them down

and on that’s a kanan Easter egg? Deep voice ass lil kid

98455b76129ee9243ddf411f05477e5e09363b00.gifv

2684880fb65bcfb614da31b3bbf3b1cc2e2fb583.gifv

6a855708c41a53da4cb7701ed4d54a29329d6840.gifv

2f83228ec08689400fff195eeec4c623437db5b3.gifv

Prime among the reasons for fans to be excited is when The Bad Batch takes place: We may have seen series with similar vibes, but we haven’t seen series set during the formative years of the Empire. Although the 19-year slice of the Star Wars timeline between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy is sparsely populated with books, comics, and video games, no existing Star Wars films or TV series encroach on The Bad Batch’s turf. The nearest neighbor, Solo, is set somewhere between 10 and 13 years before Episode IV. Rebels begins five years before Episode IV, and Andor and Obi-Wan Kenobi, two live-action series due out in 2022, will be set nine and five years before Episode IV, respectively. That gives The Bad Batch between six and nine years of unsettled story to work with.

I didn't know people had an issue with Clone Wars art style, Rebels I get but as the series progresses the art gets better and better.

But I get it, I still haven't watched Rebels for that reason. I'll give in one day
Don't waste your time with rebels there is little to like about that show. It's a complete deviation from clone Wars. Not only is the art stlye disneyfied but tue storey telling had a light hearted kid Friendly tone the series is filled with boring filler episodes especially the 4th season ite filled with fan service with special guest like lando Leia c3po an r2d2 asohka etc which makes the galaxy feel smaller and goes to show that this series can't go on its own steam. Worst of all is ezra the main character of the show who holds the show back from being great. Everything is pretty much down hill midway through season 2. The show had potential but theu dropped the ball
Disney shouldve let them finish the clone Wars series from the jump.in most cases Disney and starwars is a bad mix.

So that lil girl is obviously a palpatine clone, right?
Unfortunately, that runs against more established facts about the character, starting with her name. Omega is the end of the Greek alphabet, cementing her status as the last clone of Jango Fett. She has Fett’s eyes and Kiwi accent, and her accuracy with the blaster can be explained away by her genetic proclivities. Clones tend to feel an affinity for each other, so her empathy with Crosshair may come naturally. Her status as the only female clone puts her firmly in the Bad Batch’s ranks since they were specifically created for their unique qualities.

Back