Welcome To aBlackWeb

If y'all liked this and haven't seen Alice in Borderland, then I'd recommend it. I actually like it better than this, and it doesn't have a corny ending.

This was good til the last couple episodes like someone said. I expected the Front Man to be who he was, but I was thinking there was a reason behind it. Maybe past winners get offered the chance to host the game for another/future payout or something. Or that he saw his group killed, became sadistic and wanted to see it more. The lead's whole boo-hoo-I-saw-455-people-die vibe was annoying. Like bro, you knew what was up when you went back (of your own free will). Take the money, leave the country, be close to your daughter.

If y'all liked this and haven't seen Alice in Borderland, then I'd recommend it. I actually like it better than this, and it doesn't have a corny ending.

This was good til the last couple episodes like someone said. I expected the Front Man to be who he was, but I was thinking there was a reason behind it. Maybe past winners get offered the chance to host the game for another/future payout or something. Or that he saw his group killed, became sadistic and wanted to see it more. The lead's whole boo-hoo-I-saw-455-people-die vibe was annoying. Like bro, you knew what was up when you went back (of your own free will). Take the money, leave the country, be close to your daughter.

thanks just added it to my list

Alice In Borderland is good af

Red light green light -great intro
Marbles -it was a good emotional episode
Tug of war -had a good underdog episode
Honeycomb -where the backstabbing started
Glass bridge -they talk about it being fair and all but they turned out the lights because the guy knew difference between the glass

That marbles game was emotional af.

Red light green light -great intro
Marbles -it was a good emotional episode
Tug of war -had a good underdog episode
Honeycomb -where the backstabbing started
Glass bridge -they talk about it being fair and all but they turned out the lights because the guy knew difference between the glass

1) Red light green light. Them sniper rifles was saaaaaangin

2) Glass bridge. I liked this one cause when you picking out the uniforms, you dont know what the numbers mean and so if it comes down to 1 and 16, I could feel the sense of panic

3) Tug of war - only cause of how fucked up it was. You were gonna die. Either you got pulled off the platform, the rope was gonna get cut, you hitting the ground from that distance in the air.

4) Honeycomb
5) Squid game
6) Marbles. I fucking hated this game

1) Red light green light. Them sniper rifles was saaaaaangin

2) Glass bridge. I liked this one cause when you picking out the uniforms, you dont know what the numbers mean and so if it comes down to 1 and 16, I could feel the sense of panic

3) Tug of war - only cause of how fucked up it was. You were gonna die. Either you got pulled off the platform, the rope was gonna get cut, you hitting the ground from that distance in the air.

4) Honeycomb
5) Squid game
6) Marbles. I fucking hated this game
I might have liked the glass bridge better if they didn't fuck it up with turning off the lights. They've killed players and the pink guys because of not making shit fair but then they go ahead of do that shit

Ironically I forgot about the Squid Game lol That might be be tied with last or 2nd to last for me. When it turned into a mud wrestling match I rolled my eyes. Also the suicide seemed off character for that guy

The marble game was pretty much a pick what you want game. They had the 2 women doing an all or nothing with 1 marble throws and others doing the original marble guessing game. You also had the asshole and his teammate change up and throw into that hole(I knew he was gonna lose because he was throwing overhand lol). The emotion from Ali when he realized he was betrayed but someone he thought was a friend made that one. Also the scenes with the 2 women and then the old man and the main guy was great

The show should have showed us the married couple as well. Would have been interesting as hell to watch them go through everything too

Last edited:
yeah Ali was the only redeeming character to me.

and also, idk how accurate it is, but damn they was racist af to him. I know Koreans be on some fuck shit, but the bitch with the woat voice dub was really pissing me off how she was talking crazy to Ali.

NGL, i wanted to know how he lost his fingers. If they talked about it, im sure it was when i was dozing off.

Back