Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spring Break 2k19: Mindless Behavior Edition...

Nigga don't be dumb. That cocaine cowboy shit died out with the 80s and has nothing to do with a bunch of young college goofies and ratchets that don't know how to act. Niggas watch a couple of dvds and think they know some shit. These little stupid ass niggas fucking up tourism with this bullshit. It aint my fault these new niggas are so stupid.

Nigga relax every large resort city has out of towners acting a fool. But im not a miami nigga so i dont know if its stopped tourism. I just know that city expensive as hell but fun.

The world we live in a nutshell right here.. A female gets KTFO by a nigga.. Niggas run up on said female (who’s toes up dead to the world) with their phones out to finish recording the aftermath...

Desensitization leads to apathy and indifference.

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

Miami is disgusting. Why all the fat greasy bama bitches and lame ass niggas gotta flock here and fuck shit up. Go do that shit in Daytona and Panama city. Muphuckas making us look bad. @stringer bell how many times you gonna post that lovetap knockout punch by that fatherless niggas that was taught to fight by his bitter ratchet ass mama ? These negroes bringing down property values on south beach with that bullshit.

Nigga don't be dumb. That cocaine cowboy shit died out with the 80s and has nothing to do with a bunch of young college goofies and ratchets that don't know how to act. Niggas watch a couple of dvds and think they know some shit. These little stupid ass niggas fucking up tourism with this bullshit. It aint my fault these new niggas are so stupid.

Nigga quit clutching ur pearls like a bitch. You think a few fights posted on twitter really negatively affecting property values and tourism? Foh nigga.

Im watching this shit on the news and the city is already talking about taking action against this shit. Ist it was police checkpoints during hip hop memorial day weekend , next it was a ban on loud music on ocean drive during the late hours now they have an alcoholic. Curfew. Keep it up and there will be no spring break thanks to these new stupid ass. Niggas. Dumbasses are confused and are not sure whether they want to be a thug or a scbolar. I swear niggas don't know how to have shit and ruin everything

I dont even know where to start with this paragraph. Local news blows everything outa proportion to make sure they get ratings for their goofy story. LOL @ you refering to it as "hiphop memorial day weekend". The loud music ban has been in effect for years all over Florida, by the beach, because that shit is annoying when people with systems crawl by blasting they music. And the new music ban they were pushing on Ocean Drive was proposed by residents against the clubs and bars, it had nothing to do with spring break. I dont know what an "alcoholic curfew" is but if you mean a DUI checkpoint, i dont see the problem with that.
"Keep it up and there will be no spring break", ok imma need a mod to run an id check on this poster. Cuz this posts screams of a middle aged white women pretending to be a young urban male, online, trying to push her agenda.

Nigga quit clutching ur pearls like a bitch. You think a few fights posted on twitter really negatively affecting property values and tourism? Foh nigga.

I dont even know where to start with this paragraph. Local news blows everything outa proportion to make sure they get ratings for their goofy story. LOL @ you refering to it as "hiphop memorial day weekend". The loud music ban has been in effect for years all over Florida, by the beach, because that shit is annoying when people with systems crawl by blasting they music. And the new music ban they were pushing on Ocean Drive was proposed by residents against the clubs and bars, it had nothing to do with spring break. I dont know what an "alcoholic curfew" is but if you mean a DUI checkpoint, i dont see the problem with that.
"Keep it up and there will be no spring break", ok imma need a mod to run an id check on this poster. Cuz this posts screams of a middle aged white women pretending to be a young urban male, online, trying to push her agenda.
Why don't you ask mods like cain who heard me speak on PlayStation if I'm white. They already know I'm black unlike you "lurker" foh boy. Miss me with that bullshit

Last edited:
SB is about gettin' pussy and getting drunk. What is there to fight about??? Stupid niggas..
them niggas gay.

aint no way i can be thinking about another nigga with all them chicks around.
why waste energy worried about what nigga you gonna fight?
why waste all that energy walking around with a group of dudes trynna look tough?

It's sad really. It's like we never left the 80's. Ignorance will be the death of us
imma tell you whats really sad....

that this is being emulated around the world by those who want to be us and those who look like us

tenor.gif

Back