Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPREAD THE WEALTH: You just hit the lottery...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
....for 500 million dollars...tax free.

Who you breakin off and why?

What are 5 things you plan on purchasing?

What 5 things you plan on investing your money in?

What 5 trips you planning to take?

What are 5 random things you planning to do for money you put aside for yourself...aka..."The Ig'nant Stash"

500 million, yes lawd! Lol

400 million isn't getting touched. Might turn some of that into gold, but it's not getting spent.

The other 100 million. 25 million getting put away for my kids for after they're done with college and have a career. They not getting it before they're already making their own money doing something.

The 50 million left, buying a house, car, SUV, and living life. May buy a restaurant or something similar to keep the money invested in the family but other than that, it's also not getting spent unless the family needs something. We'd just be Uber comfortable for the rest of our lives and my grandkids will be set when the time comes.

Oh snap you asked a lot of questions lol

I'm taking care of my family. Most of my friends are rich, they don't need nothin.

5 Trips we gonna take, Puerto Rico, Spain, The Virgin Islands, Guatemala, and Mali.

5 ignant stash to do's, go to a strip club and make it rain on them hoes lol, a lil Vegas gamblin, buy some dirt bikes or quads for the boys, buy every game for every console I've ever wanted, and hit up GoFundMe and start the giving.

Breaking myself off.

Paying off moms house. Buying her a new house.

Paying off Grandma's Debt, moving her closer to the family.

Pay for both my little brothers college.

Then the rest for me.

....for 500 million dollars...tax free.

Who you breakin off and why?

What are 5 things you plan on purchasing?

What 5 things you plan on investing your money in?

What 5 trips you planning to take?

What are 5 random things you planning to do for money you put aside for yourself...aka..."The Ig'nant Stash"

Breaking off...Dad, sis, brotha-n-law, neice, and nephew. My immediate familia. Then I'll shoot a lil bit to my aunts and let them spread it out to their kids.

Purchasing...houses for dad and sis. A house for me. Plymouth Prowler. Lamborghini. More land (very important people)

Investment...stocks in Nintendo and speak sit an advisor about other stocks to purchase. Invest in a company that utilizes the talents my family members have. Put us all under one umbrella. Invest in this site. I see potential and want to be a part of it. Get this nigga Du to finally turn stories into screenplays. Black Hollywood here we come. Yes...even MORE land. Commercial property and such.

Trips...one of the islands that hold the best Carnival. Florence,Italy. Chartering a private plane and flying close friends and family to Vegas. The other two trips...dunno yet.

Ig'nant Stash...taking my two homeboys and cousins to ATL, NYC, Dallas, Houston, and hit up the strip clubs. Fucc makin it rain. They gonna call FEMA afterwards for support after we flood that shyt. Might buy a necklace or watch. Nothing too flashy. Oh and a man cave wit Boom Boom room

I dunno. But Iā€™m definitely doing the George Clooney shit and having a dinner with my closest friends and family (which is like 7 people) and giving them suitcases full of money.

šŸ¤·šŸ¾

Back