Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

So many shots on goal. Twice as many as the lightning. I’ll take your word on it about the goalie though
We only got 3 goals in 4 games lol. If he's not the best, he's #2. Panthers underperformed in the playoffs. Barkov and Huberdeau didn't perform up to expectation

This younger generation irks my goddamn soul when it comes to NBA greats. I get it. Kobe was a great player and an inspiration to a whole generation.

That don't put him above:

Kareem
Mike
Bron
Russell
Magic
Bird
Wilt

I need to stop debating with muhfuckas that was born after 1991.

This younger generation irks my goddamn soul when it comes to NBA greats. I get it. Kobe was a great player and an inspiration to a whole generation.

That don't put him above:

Kareem
Mike
Bron
Russell
Magic
Bird
Wilt

I need to stop debating with muhfuckas that was born after 1991.

When it comes to all time greats...the fact that Bill Russell has won 11 titles...but the conversation keeps stopping at MJ...whom is my all time favorite player...is disrespeckful af.

I've literally heard folks bring up Russell as an afterthought.

When it comes to all time greats...the fact that Bill Russell has won 11 titles...but the conversation keeps stopping at MJ...whom is my all time favorite player...is disrespeckful af.

I've literally heard folks bring up Russell as an afterthought.
They keep saying the same BS:

“Russell won in an 8-team era.”
“He didn’t play nobody.”

Never mind the fact that he had to go through WILT, EVERY YEAR.

Never mind that he got 5 MVPs - same as Mike, MORE THAN WILT, and only trailing Kareem.

The only reason he doesn’t have Finals MVPs or DPOY awards is because they DIDNT EXIST when he was playing. The FMVP award didn’t start till his last year in 1969 and the DPOY award - hell defensive stats period - didn’t start till 1982.

That’s a trash line of thought.

Last edited:
Back