Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

All she did was create one so as a staff we could alert everyone in one swoop.

If you don't want to join, that is your choice but it wasn't done to undermine you or the one you created.

Be cool brah

bruh stop it i created right after last time site was acting up and i posted numerous times so everyone could join . if its about being in control of it i would of gave it up to one of yall mods no problem but she badmind person so ofcourse she went and created a new one .

bruh stop it i created right after last time site was acting up and i posted numerous times so everyone could join . if its about being in control of it i would of gave it up to one of yall mods no problem but she badmind person so ofcourse she went and created a new one .
Do you read what you type? Why the hell would I be jealous of a dead ass discord? If this is something worth being jealous over in your eyes, I hate to see it.

Ok

I disagree but you're entitled to your pov

I went to the Applebee’s today for the first time in more than a year and when I sat at the bar they told me that they could not give me any food because they only have one cook so I went to the Fridays and I am now very tipsy. Ask me anything

I went to the Applebee’s today for the first time in more than a year and when I sat at the bar they told me that they could not give me any food because they only have one cook so I went to the Fridays and I am now very tipsy. Ask me anything
Don't drive if you have too many more fam

I just don't think the Pelicans will be as bad as casuals think they will be. I can see us actually pushing for the 6th seed this year especially if we grab Buddy Hield

1630096913839.gif
One of my good friends decides to tell me today that he and his fiancé are getting married next Saturday. What’s next Saturday, you ask? The opening weekend of a lot of college football games. That’s what I was looking forward to. Including Miami vs Alabama that takes place at 3:30 pm. Wedding is at 4ish. Smh

View attachment 627560
One of my good friends decides to tell me today that he and his fiancé are getting married next Saturday. What’s next Saturday, you ask? The opening weekend of a lot of college football games. That’s what I was looking forward to. Including Miami vs Alabama that takes place at 3:30 pm. Wedding is at 4ish. Smh
Yep, your friendship going to end around 3:45 after not showing up to the wedding.

My luck. So one of my parents friends who they haven’t spoken to in like 20 years passed away recently and the viewing is Friday and the funeral is Saturday morning. So I have a funeral in the morning and a wedding in the afternoon/evening. Hooray. I don’t feel obligated to go to the viewing/funeral though

🤷🏾‍♂️

Back